A literal tranny leddit spic goes full killing spree, shooting down 19 people...

A literal tranny leddit spic goes full killing spree, shooting down 19 people, and less than 24 hourse after - no one gives a shit here on Any Forums. What does this mean?
a) victims were non white
b) mass killings become a regular boring shit in the US
c) kike glowniggers in full damage control because it was a tranny and a non white so shut it down.

Attached: 2e2978f4-a5ab-49c9-9d26-4114f25efaca.jpg (1001x607, 114.58K)

the tranny the fags keep spamming isnt the shooter you gullible fag

I wish i was as manly and brave to kill a bunch of texan spiclets wearing a skirt with my hairy balls hanging out, based groomed tranny.

Not the same faggot

Attached: 1653471972778.png (550x373, 312.36K)

Fake and Gay.

Really? Reminds me of that guy spammed as Brenton Tarrant for weeks, 95% fell for it seeemingly. This one looks more similar

CIA you have no power here.

wink wink
heres your damage control, OP

i personally got bored with this bullshit day one, 2 hours in

So the shooter isn't a tranny at all? Is there any evidence he's really a tranny?

I haven't seen bodies yet, just like in sandy hook

C user.
If you saw the absolute shit they were posting a while ago.. They will come again later with shitty tranny chud comics sonplease anons dont be rucking idiots and at least sage that bloody wishful cunts.

go along with it you stupid faggots we are trying to get this on the news holy shit NEWFAGS EVERYWHERE

Attached: the Chad shinning.jpg (1024x524, 165.51K)

>not hunting down your local trannies to prevent harm to themselves and others
You could have prevented this.

I just don’t care anymore, this is like when you hear about the cartel murdering a whole village in Mexico. What’s everyone having for breakfast?

I can’t believe we’re at the point where mass shootings are a weekly occurrence.

Enough pictures of it you tranny faggot

Many anons are autistic which causes face blindness

That’s someone else, you idiot.

It's too late Glowniggers.
The cock is out of the skirt.

That isn't someone else you retarded Kike

Cope and seeth you trannys, why aren't you brave enough to finally take the rope ?
Instead you going to elementary schools and killing kid's because they hate you faggots ...

Biden’s America.

Faggots are evolving

Your country is full of degenerate faggots, what do you expect ?

Fucking white people every single time. CUMSKINS STOP MURDERING CHILDREN.

texas axewound massacre

>doesn't post alternative

Why are the ears always obscured or out of view?
Ears are one of the best ways to see if it's the same person.

This faggot is not white but a spick you colorblind Nigger.

It's a WHITE hispanic you ignorant nigger.

regular boring shit for me

Height on height crime, all such cases. Less baby formula for those tiny dicks I say. Tighter rape ass for Pete.

>no one gives a shit here on Any Forums.
Have you actually looked at the fucking catalog, you retard?