Any Forums: Monkeypox is a coverup for side effects of the Covid vacci-

>Any Forums: Monkeypox is a coverup for side effects of the Covid vacci-
Debunked.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10849463/Monkeypox-myths-DEBUNKED-Bogus-conspiracy-theories-say-AstraZenecas-Covid-vaccine-contains-virus.html

Attached: dmarticle.jpg (964x865, 204.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-05-20/drowning-in-covid-vaccine-eu-states-eye-supply-deal-shakeup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How could either of these things be debunked? Have they proved the symptoms are nothing like shingles (or any other disease for that matter)? Have they proved AstraZenica didn't use monkey pox or that the monkey pox cannot possibly become active (like with the polio vaccine in africa)?

Also, have they proved it isn't mostly spread through faggoty anal sex (if it is indeed monkeypox)?

Attached: 1602808578451.jpg (634x356, 71.15K)

AstraZeneca's Covid vaccine does NOT cause monkeypox
> AZ jab, which states the dose contains 'chimpanzee adenovirus vector',

>Adenoviruses are a different family to orthopoxviruses, the technical classification for monkeypox.

Article dosnt actually debunk side effects but does add this spicey meme
>Only a 'few' cases of shingles have been recorded following mRNA jabs, according to the American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology.

I think the real conspiracy is how this started in gay clubs and society's general immune system weakening to were this could even be a problem in the first place

But they haven't proven its monkeypox. So what if astrazeneca is chimp pox?

I wonder will they admit as well that the jab does seem to cause numerous skin conditions - many of which could be construed as monkey pox.

Attached: 1653255806518.jpg (1103x2897, 538.83K)

>Debunked
and then they admit it after a year or two
and as soon as they do they revert back to debunked

people. all over the world.
what majority is dealing with is a rule by idiots, imbeciles, cretins and retards.

it will not, it can not, end well.

it's hilarious THO
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-05-20/drowning-in-covid-vaccine-eu-states-eye-supply-deal-shakeup

>We investigated ourselves and found nothing.exe

Attached: 1652079307084.png (743x919, 37.01K)

Just like with the Tiffany Dover podcast they believe they actually don't have to prove anything.

And don't forget, they're using PCR to diagnose all these alleged 'cases', and we're all acutely familiar with the fuckery surrounding that particular lab technique.
Throw in all these vaccine-induced skin ailments and we've got scamdemic 2.0 baby!!

>dailymail
sorry user but reuters is the only fact checker i acknowledge

>The vaccine doesn't cause it
>Your weakened immune system from the vaccine does!

>dailymail
You aren't even trying, Bashir.

>Reuters
(((Paul Julius Reuter)))
Reuterstein

this is them covering their asses,
just like when covid broke out, the first thing they announced was that the wuhan lab theory was a conspiracy and that the virus came from chink wet markets.

I don't even care desu they can weave their lies I'm just not gonna take it(the vaccine) and I won't get the monkeypox either. I don't even watch the nees at this point I just keep my weapon ready for when some zogbot tries to force me to take anything.

I still remember the fact-checking OPeds "debunking" the "conspiracy theories" claiming the vax wouldn't protect you from getting or passing the virus
I still remember them running numerous articles saying the vax couldn't possibly cause any heart damage or blood cloths when the first reports started coming out

ah yes but for how long?

Attached: forget.png (867x979, 201.01K)

the goyim know! SHUT IT DOWN

>that's a good thing
fucking hate these headlines

So it's starting like last time? In a year well be proven right then.

Fake news debooonked it! Dont care. Not my problem. It’s just, I’m never going to take it (the vax)!