Why do glowniggers hate when we make fun of their bros who died in line of duty ?

Why do glowniggers hate when we make fun of their bros who died in line of duty ?
This is one thing they are especially sensitive to

Attached: bless the cia monument.jpg (2160x1687, 171.3K)

They think their bros died for usa and not israel

>glowniggers hate when we make fun of their bros
How would you know?

Attached: 1642839445714.jpg (1280x1008, 269.86K)

Lol, really?
What a bunch of fags

make fun of zogbotians thread? MAKE FUN OF ZOGBOTIANS THREAD

Attached: 1626846413837.jpg (2777x3571, 978.63K)

Lmao glowniggers are not only fat but also self aware of being ridiculed as fat

>They think their bros died for usa and not israel
this is the answer. the programming is strong. they could lose a leg trafficking children through south america and still feel like patriots for doing the "needful." they think they ends justify the means, but they are too stupid to realize that this type of action is justifiable by any program that strives to protect itself. they are moral failure of the highest order. they lie. they cheat. and they steal your tax dollars for the enrichment of themselves and their friends. they are niggers.

Because The Boss was a patriot even if her own government was terrible.

Glownigger > 𓀐𓂸 < Me
GLOWNIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS
Glownigger > 𓀐𓂸 < Me
Glownigger > 𓀐𓂸 < Me
Glownigger > 𓀐𓂸 < Me

they've literally been gaslit by intelligence agencies for generations. they groom entire families into their games. no matter what evidence you show them that thing x they did was wrong or illegal, they will always justify it with some "you can never understand our sacrfice" or "he was such a patriot" garbage. fuck these niggers.

>be ex military ripped chad, get recruited to join the cia
>get trained, think youre gonna be an elite terrorist hunting badass
>coworkers are all fatasses more worried about diversity quotas than the country
>aside from the few spergs the fed is grooming not much going on, stuck on web monitoring duty
>have to sit reading a bunch of retards on pol making fun of your coworkers being lardfats
>tfw

im willing to bet 10 dollars that ive made better connections in nova than any intelligence plant ever could. for example, i have this really cute doctor in Tysons Corner. Her boyfriend works for the Secret Service. Her best friend's boyfriend works for the FBI. The current fed larping as a white supremecist look is to run around with Owen Wilson type beards and huge, 90k+ dolllar trucks. They stick out like sore thumbs and they aren't very smart.

these failures of life also like to larp about being a "real man." this means trips to the cigar shop for an over-priced, slightly stale cigar and some cheap brown liquor.

>this means trips to the cigar shop for an over-priced, slightly stale cigar and some cheap brown liquor.
>tfw when you have friends that aren't feds who act exactly like that

I got a bunch of 3 day bans back in 2017-2018 for posting this comic and I don't know why.

Attached: FBI is a hoe.jpg (640x640, 57.8K)

Attached: Gay FBI.jpg (411x633, 129.9K)

Attached: FBI.jpg (758x1170, 336.46K)

Attached: CIA spurdo.png (1182x666, 766.95K)

Attached: CIA Pepe 2.png (667x836, 261.86K)

Code names.

Attached: BOBSGAY.jpg (1152x723, 319.44K)

Attached: FBI Elders of Zion.jpg (904x1188, 143.5K)

>dont worry about ur rights bro, we're here to keep you safe.
>trust us
>we're trustworthy

all you virgins can do is slander the very people that work for your freedom. you should move to Russia or China if you love them so much, see how much "shitposting" they tolerate.

>CCP controlled president
Thats a funny way to write jewish. Are you the type that says China controls Hollywood too? Nigger where the fuck do you think you are? Dont post until you figure out the jewish question

>Gave their lives in service to their country

Imagine believing this. Yes i'm sure the average American will thank you for your involvement with child prostitution to keep your shady benefactors assets in line, very cool guys.

Attached: glownig.png (600x562, 254.94K)

Attached: my-fbi-agent.jpg (960x779, 114.35K)

>trips to the cigar shop for an over-priced, slightly stale cigar and some cheap brown liquor
I know the exact type fuck I hate those cunts the cigars clog their hearts and alcohil makes them onions but they still larp as "muh classic masculinity"

No wonder they fly the flags at the foreign HQs. THEY'RE FAGS AND THEY WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW.

You guys are wasting a potential talent pool by only hiring dumbass Fleamasons.

Attached: FBI NPC.jpg (250x238, 8.35K)

>people that work for your freedom
quite a perversion of the truth here. my freedom requires nothing from you.