This kid had a better gun on his 18th birthday than every serviceman in the world

this kid had a better gun on his 18th birthday than every serviceman in the world

Attached: C4BCD7CF-905F-4B94-94F1-8A04A5FC6AFE.jpg (1024x922, 183.97K)

that is just patently false. Go be a nigger somewhere else

It makes him happy.

Memes aside, that kid did pretty well at being the embodiment of absolute evil like he clearly intended. I'll admit I was a little creeped out when I checked his Instagram page only to see the one post with his creepy, almost uncanny valley looking face.

Attached: texasshootersalvadorramos@sal8dor_ (2).jpg (1080x1343, 86.47K)

Then an off duty boarder patrol agent responds and kills him.. bet we never hear from the agent again. And the kid had a DD ar.. this is the exact opposite of paddock.

shes a purty thang and she

Looks like a fucking toy, wood and steel finish was as still is peak gun aesthetics. Fuck the plastic.

How did he get such an expensive rifle?

based

18 year olds can have jobs
1800 is a couple months of work for minimum wage cucks

How did an 18 yr old get his hands on not one but two Daniel Defense ARs? Most people would kill their own grandmother for just one.

better make fit and finish, but not fully automatic, not select fire, not tri burst, so no.

You know, enough for HRT, expensive guns, a fully maxed out truck. Things normal 18 year olds haveā€¦ especially in this economy

Not an impossible get but I'm still thinking about one: the cost and two: the availability. Out of character for a high schooler but not impossible I guess.

>kill their own grandmother
I see what you did there

Why is the grip so far away and so close to the muzzle

That's the part that goes up when it's pointed down, the further forward it is the easier it is to shoot children.

Don't mexicans get 300k from the government when they cross the border?

Probably raided his grans reserves

Whys it slightly different at the receiver-end of the barrel shroud?

just variations in furniture design, some go for more, that's the starting price so who knows which furniture he ultimately got

if you extend your arm more and 'lock' your elbow in the muzzle is easier to control