What race is this guy?

What race is this guy?

Attached: Ben Kingsley.jpg (2076x3440, 969.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3sTLnAUQJFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Immivader.

Kingsley was born as Krishna Pandit Bhanji (Gujarati: કૃષ્ણા પંડિત ભાણજી) on 31 December 1943 in Snainton, North Riding of Yorkshire,[4][5][6] the son of actress and model Anna Lyna Mary (née Goodman; 1914–2010) and Rahimtulla Harji Bhanji (1914–1968).[7][8]

His mother was English; she was born out of wedlock, and "was loath to speak of her background".[9][10] His father was born in the East Africa Protectorate (which later became, in 1920, the Colony and Protectorate of Kenya) to a family from the Indian city of Jamnagar, of Khoja Gujarati descent.

Not white.

He's a mutt of sorts

>Indian
>Russian
>German
>Jew

good actor though...

Anglomutt

I've always enjoyed his films.

Artists don't have a race.

Jewish

Roach.

bald

>What race
who cares?

jewgiptian

You're the problem! You're the fucking problem you fucking Dr White honkin' jam-rag fucking spunk-bubble! I'm telling you Aitch you keep looking at me I'll put you in the fucking ground, promise you!

Jewish European. Probably middle or somewhat east of middle Europe admixed with the kike. Very sbutle kikeiness to him.

Gandhian

jew, kingsley is his preferred name. that says it all, jew
yeah he's a good actor. Species was fun and searching for bobby fischer and ghandi and house of sand and fog, lots of good ones

Ben Kingsley? Indoanglo

>searching for bobby…
Ah a scholar, cheers

Retardican. look at skull size. I could let him study for weeks on a blind subject on a blind test and beat him like Max beats HamilToTocarried.

Retardicanica is his country.

British when he acts at his best.
youtube.com/watch?v=3sTLnAUQJFU

Mostly white, with some jew and Indian thrown in.

DEINE PAPIERE, JUDE!

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 5.33K)

scholars mate. cheers!