ATTENTION FEDS

Hey feds on the board
We all know you're here.
If you reveal yourself to us it won't be some big shocker because again we know you're here.

I just have a question for you guys.
Why?
I mean why do you want to stir the pot?
Why do you think you're the good guys in all this?
Why are you even here to begin with?
Do you feel good about your job?

Basically your bosses won't know if you replied to this thread so I'm just asking for you guys to post in defense of your job.

After all what's the harm I mean your bosses will never know that you replied to this at all.

Basically I thought what if we engaged directly with you guys for once instead of trying to sus out who is an actual fed

Attached: Screenshot_20220525-052219.png (496x696, 443.09K)

Just do something.

Attached: 1653409403738s.jpg (250x250, 4.83K)

>We all know you're here.
We're literally not.

I’m just trying to do my job user same as anyone else

You still will be run over.

Attached: carmegeddon.png (480x640, 534.73K)

Fair enough. The focus is on the mentally ill. Nobody cares about the rest of you. As far as I know.

These shootings are the natural reactions to the policies being pushed and hundreds of years of dysgenics. "The Feds are all powerful" narrative is pushed by the Feds to make everyone even retarded polacks feel safe. In reality the state has almost no proactive control over anything and can only react. Theyre a slow lumbering giant that hits hard but requires a huge windup and has no precision. You can do whatever you want: sabotage, rape, destroy, lie, cheat, steal, burn, etc and your chances of getting away with it are nearly 100% if you don't tell anyone.

I wouldn’t threaten someone with my pedigree user we will be paying extra attention to you now

Where do you get the idea there are feds here? Incel schizo comrade bro. Tell me in detail.

They think they're some important, pushed out minority and dangerous. They genuenly think the police gives 2 fucks about this website.

Why? It's because she loves you!

Attached: bridge studies her favorite species.png (1040x1548, 493.59K)

>After all what's the harm I mean your bosses will never know that you replied to this at all.
I do not know if this is still the case but I still remember one guy saying how he joined the FBI thinking he would hunt down serial killers and instead ended up monitoring threads on an image board and ended up explaining to his 'fat puerto rican' boss what a 'smug pepe' is, and if its an allusion to terrorist activity or a mass shooting. That guy probably got wasted, but he seemed cool enough.

Attached: Fellow Anonymous User.jpg (1600x1600, 150.92K)

>and your chances of getting away with it are nearly 100% if you don't tell anyone.
Pretty much this.

>fed thread
>Immediate meme flag posts

Attached: memeflaggot.jpg (338x388, 23.29K)

what if your job was just raping dogs?

>why am I here
because here is where my superiors tell me to be
>do you feel good about your job
sure, there are worse jobs
>do you feel like the good guys in this
yep
honestly I just monitor this place for actionable intelligence related to domestic terrorism incidents (like the recent event in Buffalo), credible threats of injury or death to others or self harm, all of which have priors in this place so I don't know why any of you would be surprised that law enforcement keeps an eye on.
Other than that we don't really care what you talk about. Some of it can even be amusing.

Attached: i1ygk4carv371.jpg (460x577, 28.22K)

So many of these school shooters are known as threats by the feds and still nothing. This is nothing but a make work scheme. With Jamie Gorelick coming back this will be worse.

Good luck.

Then I would just be doing my job user

Okay one last question
Do you guys take your job super seriously or are you sharing content here with others not really work related. You know like messaging your friend John "hey this board I'm monitoring as a guy shoving Legos up his ass while yelling about the Jews check it out" ?

>my pedigree
lol. lmao. lel.

Has a guy
Not as a guy
Sorry autocorrect