This is an American high school

This is an American high school.

Attached: photo_2022-05-25_02-27-09.jpg (1200x786, 217.98K)

And yet there are so many white people, even in this board, that say mexicans and whites make white children.

Wow I can't find one white kid. Are there any ?

They’re in private school kek
That’s the joke
Thread is over now we can go home

This is actually true where I live in socal. All the government daycare centers are filled with hideous beaner meat.
And then there is the private school for of white kids.

thinner than i expected

Pol is filled with self hating spics they probably like this

looks like somewhere in karachi

At least 50% of amerishart flags spic/negro mutts.

Imagine the smell

Just like I remember it, except with blacks instead of asians

All americans are non-white at this point and deserve death.

Give them 10 years and over 1/3 will be obese.

Attached: Obesity USA.png (1015x2360, 1.43M)

I would leave and go to Europe, but it's the same over there and i can't defend myself because faggot euro laws. NW is the last outpost in the U.S.

Attached: _90581644_mediaitem90581643.jpg (976x549, 141.89K)

Any Forums user spotted in the centre with the fully zipped up hoodie and “akchually I’m 100% Iberian Visigoth ancestry” face with a name that ends in a vowel.

Picrel is funny because it's true!

Attached: Hispanic girls.gif (414x280, 3.63M)

Is James Pearson your dad?

Wow....

It's the face that tries to tell you about the huge difference between mestizo and castizo.

and whats the problem? you are living on stolen land in a foreign continent that isnt your homeland. You have absolutely no right to want to live in an ethnic european society. If you want that go back to europe.

Its like illegaly moving to china then complaining theres too many chinks living there. Racists are absolutely delusional.

based. fuck white retards

>MUH MEXICANS
Well, then do something about it by reproducing with a white woman, faggot.
But let me guess, no chick would ever touch your autistic socially retarded ass, would they?

True but you end up with a lot of jews in the private schools too, in the coastal cities at least. You can't win.
Europeans earned their right to the US through conquest, which is the same reason for (what little) european blood you have running through your veins.

can you trust these kids to be the leading force in technology and science advancements for the next decades?.. lmao

we're fucked..

It's much worse than that buddy the okd white boomers inflate the number and the census considers the mestizos white. No more than 13% of the American flags you speak to are white.

AHAHHHHAHAHA

It's worse they all look like fucking bloated corpses.

>private schools
don't you have food, baby formula and gas to worry about buying instead of spending it on private schools?