Come home white man

Come home white man.

Attached: psilocybin-mushrooms_wide-884e84e9f4d204f2eaaaff70b46c7cc9bc297ab9.jpg (1400x787, 1008.26K)

LMAO whites have no place touching the fungal Jew

Attached: deus 10.jpg (690x460, 167.13K)

>t. Midwit

>take shrooms
>WERE ALL ONE z0MG
>Just liek, love everything man!!@
>Believes Kabbalah
>IMPORT MEXICANS, BLACKS, INDIANS

Yeah, no.

Attached: lsd.jpg (450x2200, 262.29K)

>mushrooms
>jew
if a kike took a proper dose of cubensis they'd fucking kill themselves.

you've obviously never taken mushrooms.

>"Young man on acid, thought he could fly, jumped out a window, what a tragedy."
Fuck him, he's a dick. If he thought he could fly, why didn't he take off from the ground first?

ahhh bill hicks. sometimes i wonder if he really did shapeshift into alex jones.

the world has stranger mysteries.

This
LSD is the jew psychedelic
But mushrooms, DMT and tryptamines overall scares the jews away

Attached: miriam-perfect-waifu.webm (800x450, 1.23M)

That's not how it works

Nice try faggot. Everyone i know who has tripped became more redpilled after. It breaks the mandated brainwashing. Try again you dumb nigger

I am Jewish and I approve of mushrooms.

Attached: IMG20220322231712.jpg (3120x3120, 2.77M)

DMT seems like i was confronted by the loosh farmers. giant universe sized "green" entities literally of unfathomable size trying to explain to me duality shit.

took me awhile, but i believe the entities in DMT are the gate keepers which keep us coming back to the perpetual loop of suffering. i'm not happy with them, what so ever, nor will i ever be and i will request my soul be deleted from eternity if some faggot niggers try and tell me to come back to this planet ever fucking again.

mushrooms feel the most natural to me, always have. seems like millions of years of wisdom of the "earth" speaks to me. i love mushrooms with every fiber of my being even though when i ate a quarter ounce it was by far the most frightening fucking experience of my entire life.

I'm sitting on 3.3g of dried cubensis that my girlfriend is gonna take this summer innawoods with me as a sitter. She's never done drugs before, but wants to try them.

I 100% expect her to come out on the other end as a more conscious human.

There's no mushrooms in the desert user. Mushrooms are a European invention

>you've obviously never taken mushrooms

Doesn't mean I don't know what they do. All psychedelics lead to satanic oneness philosophy that Jews love. Psychedelics come from "mother earth" and are feminine...the cause open mindedness in extreme and are use for mind control and brain washing programs. They destroy identity just like Jews

Attached: 1633993260146.jpg (1169x1164, 175.67K)

you're not pure jew then. a canaanite would not be able to handle the power of the psychedelic mushroom. you're probably mixxed, like isaac kappy.

Psychedelics shreds your soul and show you what you really are.

So if you are trully right wing, conservative and shit, you will be even more and absolutely convinced of your beliefs after a psychedelic trip, but if you are a faggot in denial, yes you can accept yourself after a trip and become what you always were, a faggot.

>Doesn't mean I don't know what they do.
you do not know what mushrooms do if you've never taken them, period. it's like saying you know what sex feels like without have ever having had sex.

Attached: time to go back.jpg (1136x1040, 519.31K)

>I am jewish
Prove it

Can you recommend some quality grow kits?

Then why did they´´´ make it illegal? They don´t want the white man to lose their ego and to see thei full capabilities. I really want to have an ego death but i am kind of scared over what will happen. Facing my deepest thoughts could end up pretty fucking intense.

Attached: ATLAS-OF-PLACES-HIEPLER-BRUNIER-INDUSTRIOUS-IMG-4.jpg (2667x2000, 747.88K)

>Viet rice farmer with no legs
Atleast I'm not polish

you don't typically take a heroic dose on your first go around with mushrooms, user, which is required for ego death. typically 1.7 grams of cubensis should be just fine for a first trip.

>Doesn't mean I don't know what they do. All psychedelics lead to satanic oneness philosophy that Jews love.
Cart before the horse. If retard NPC's take them they're going to report retard NPC ideas. Usually shit they were told beforehand and not even from the experience itself.

>All psychedelics lead to satanic oneness philosophy that Jews love
My sixth dose of acid made me realize I was putting up my defenses while sober, preventing me from feeling the love of Jesus Christ. I hear so many say psychedelics are portals to demon worlds, but my experience can't account for their assumptions -- so I can't help but think they're wrong and simply repeating something they've heard somewhere. That, or Jesus or my version of him is satanic. I don't claim to know because I don't want to be a liar.
Psychedelics produce hallucinations that either are fake and entirely in one's head, OR they lower the barrier to the spiritual world where various entities exist, and they may be good neutral or bad, human or non-human.

I did 7g of dried semilanceata as my first trip. It's fine if you're with a good sitter.

>use for mind control and brain washing programs
I thought they were using LSD for their MK Ultra projects? They had to purposely create something synthetic to not give them the actual stuff. And we all know(((who))) created LSD.

I know exactly what they do. Only blacks, cannibals, witch doctors, shamans and and savages should be touching psychedelics...they're not meant for the white man

Attached: dsds.jpg (1723x711, 285.72K)

I've tried shrooms and lsd and they always show me the bottom of myself and my existence. What about dmt? I was about to buy but the dealer said the trip lasts no longer than 30 minutes, so does it really worth it?

Ego death isn't real.

You don't need psychedelics to attain higher understanding of the world, psychedelics just break down barriers by altering your conscious state, with mindfulness you can do it anyway

I wish i could try them, i've only tried LSD and DMT, i truly hated LSD and i love DMT with every fiber of my being like you. I guess it depends on the person.

I want to try mushrooms but already dired mushrooms are too expensive and i'm too lazy to grow them myself

what is a kit?
just buy spores and the materials needed for the specific grow guide you've chosen

>mindfulness
Gayest shit in the Universe

scared of brain damage wyte boi?

Attached: 1651235349916.jpg (568x480, 29.56K)

i like my mushies SALTED

Attached: ketamin.jpg (800x450, 77.72K)

Meditation

Attached: 1645122441431.jpg (700x525, 45.26K)

LSD and mushrooms are introspective, you are still rooted in this reality when you're on it, so it may be usefull to improve your life problems, for me LSD just felt fucking horrible so i believe mushrooms are better.

DMT catapult you into another world and youre back in 15 mins, it's not useful if you try to become aware of your problems, it's only good if you are curious and into mysticism.

Yeah i know. I have only done shrooms two times in very small doses. I only laughed like crazy and had some minor glowing. I really want to have an ego death though. I think it could relief me and make my accept a lot of the shit that happened in my past. Aside from that in only did half a tab of LSD and Ket. It probably will get overwhelming as fuck but i think i need this.

Attached: ATLAS-OF-PLACES-ASPERITIES-I-IMG-3.jpg (3000x1905, 364.2K)

are those less potent than cubensis? those are liberty caps, right? commonly picked in the wild.

cubensis can be extremely strong

>so does it really worth it?
i'd say it is. confirms without the shadow of a doubt that there's existence beyond this body that's for damn sure.

>Ego death isn't real.
go eat a quarter ounce of cubensis and report back to me

Attached: 1652848940854.jpg (394x378, 20.74K)

Whats 1.7grams in mushrooms

>They don´t want the white man to lose their ego

LMAO. That's exactly what they want you to do!!! They want to melt down your ego/personality/identity so that you believe you're not real, everythings and illusion, we're all one etc etc..you become so open minded you become just another brick and lucifer the one eye becomes the captstone

Attached: Hell.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

Same gay shit for low test Eastern bugs. The white man encounters and struggles with the sublime, he doesn't kneel in the cuck corner counting his breath

How big is 3.5 or 4 grams dose considered? I would always do that much from the few times I did it

mushrooms are what i love with every fiber of my body - i'm at odds with DMT. i believe DMT shows you the wardens of this reality and they try and convince you that there's more "human shit" and "karmic shit" you have to work out here. samsara.

fuck samsara. fuck this world. fuck the rulers of this world, this world can get fucked.

but yes, LSD is trash i've only done it like 4 times. chemical as fuck, trashy weird unnatural energetic feeling. strongly dislike.

>go eat a quarter ounce of cubensis and report back to me
I have, I was in fucking outer space but that doesn't mean ego death is real. Its a false concept that has no reality. The ego is always there even if you misindentified it beforehand

yes i don't like this ego death shit it's for retards, you shall understand that we're in this life to improve, to have a personnality, an identity, to love ourselves, otherwise we would not experience this life.

In the afterlife though we lose our ego and we become one, but it's stupid to try to reach this state in this reality, it is not intended for it.

That's fucking retarded. I assume you've never done mushrooms.
Ego death only happens for the short period during your trip, and only within your trip. As soon as the trip is over, on the same day, you no longer feel ego death. Fucking retard christcuck.
Religion thumping faggots are the worst posters.

lol where you at? Can you hook me up

>Whats 1.7grams in mushrooms
user...you...what?

Attached: 1650584110072.png (403x448, 53.25K)

Noone I respect on an intellectual level hs taken shrooms and learned something of value. I've watched several friends get their brain fried believing in the dumbest shit when they should be studying God's word.

oh believe me it is!

that's a proper trip. full bodied trip. you're going to have mini bouts of ego death, deep introspection, probably some really intense hallucinations that pass relatively quickly.

at a quarter ounce you will almost certainly lose your reference of time completely. it was utter hell for me, glad the girl i was fucking around with at the time walked me through it kek

I've done 5g alone like a month ago. Doing it alone was the best decision ever, you are so far away from the filters of the reality that your counsciousness expresses at it's max level, so you might do/say some weird stuff too. Lights and images all over your head, and sincere thoughts about yourself, people you know and the world. Pretty good experience everyone should do some day

Tell me. What is it experiencing things after ego death if not the ego?

>The ego is always there even if you misindentified it beforehand
apparently the Buddha overcame it. who knows though.

>bro we GOTTA take mushrooms and hang out at the BARCADE down the street and drink some CRAFT BEERS

The white man is your god, you worship the Lucifierian god-building scheme, the heroes journey, aka becoming Lucifer's champion. Jacob was chosen by God, he is not god himself.

I dunno i kinda liked shrooming back in my younger days.... kinda miss it. Too bad i don't have the money or time to trip properly anymore

All the demons you've let into your mind and soul from psychedelics get pissed when I speak the truth.

Stay mad. Enjoy your selfish solipsistic oneness in hell.

Attached: FINAL.png (1024x726, 1.04M)

I'm okay with that.

When you take mushrooms, the only thing you want to do is stare at a wall and drink orange juice while listening to soft music.