Mask up

Covid is not over and don't you dare tell me it is. People are dying because you aren't wearing a mask. It is the only way to end this pandemic.

Attached: maskup.jpg (1320x978, 399.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZkaRz2-xw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll take the bait. Shut up faggot. Stop believing in the china hoax you dumb nigger libtard.

covid19 was never real

that dude has a son named nick kerr..

Typical right wing science denier. This would've ended a long time ago if you would wear your mask.

pro tip: it would only be worse.

Attached: 1653221505277.png (1322x959, 179.46K)

>People are dying because you aren't wearing a mask
Good.

Wear a good, N95 mask to protect yourself. Masking is no longer about protecting others, everyone gave up on that.

i have it literally right now and its like a cold

because it is the fucking cold

yes

>mask mandates going away in my country
>retards going noooo everyone will get covid now
I bet they wear one while driving alone too

Choose VAX. Choose a mask. Choose a booster. Choose lockdowns. Choose a fucking big government.
youtube.com/watch?v=jZkaRz2-xw4

Attached: Choose VAX.jpg (1280x720, 126.75K)

His dad was a faggot glowie who got murdered by islamists, kek. He's a "Tool", same as Gregg Popovich.

No

okay, i have confirmed covid, never vaxxed, now im in my garden and started a bbq....
wtf are you talking about?

What if I want people to die?

Fuck Uber Eats, return to well-made home cooked meals with homemade ingredients.

Did you confirm its not flu?

I am doing this past 3-4 years, no fast food and i don't get sick at all. I eat a lot of onions, i like them.

Moronic

yes, my kids got in the school, the got tested.
i got last thursday, got tested on the same day.
sleeping sucked and i woke up sometimes but after the weekend, i only have a sniff and cough from time to time. my kid are already at school now i make them something to eat.

This would have never began if this country's leadership told you to shove it up your ass.

Attached: Stuffing Uber Eats into your mouth.png (1651x925, 1.7M)