Has anyone here ever been to Melbourne or do you all just say what it's like based on internet memes?

Has anyone here ever been to Melbourne or do you all just say what it's like based on internet memes?

Attached: images - 2022-05-25T192326.140.jpg (678x452, 56.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2022-05-22/qld-federal-election-lnp-regroup-as-greens-celebrate-major-win/101083852
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i live here it's all full of chinks

Attached: melbourne art.png (673x666, 478.86K)

Was a good place to live 30 years ago but its a shit place now

Ruined by the Great Replacement like almost all western cities

Sorry I don't visit 3rd world police states
t. Queenslander

>p.s. please release my family

was alright up until about 2010, turned to shit after that due to the usual causes.

you made this same thread, same wording in op but about another city a few hours ago
THIS IS A DATAMINING THRED
YOU ARE BEING MINED
DO NOT POAST

Attached: 1652643075425.png (319x307, 113.3K)

Yeah it’s a shithole, at least Sydney has natural beauty, Melbourne is built around a open sewer they call the Yarra

I've been to Melbourne and Sydney and it feels like being in fucking China.

I live in Melbourne. It's fine. Day to day, lots to do, etc.

Just don't be here when they lockdown for the pooh-flu. Terrible time.

Rants aside, pretty lovely place. Good food, drinks, nightlife, and some interesting architecture in the older parts of the city. Suburbs are ok but the usual mix. Very safe place, with the exception being there very rare gang of sudanese on a chimpout but aside from that, you can pretty much do whatever and it's fine.

I like it, but I can see it getting crap if we have more progressive voters getting in charge.

Melbourne? More like fart from the ass

Qld, the state that is now the stronghold of the Greens
abc.net.au/news/2022-05-22/qld-federal-election-lnp-regroup-as-greens-celebrate-major-win/101083852

greens are quasi liberals, back stabbing machiavellian careerists. they don't care about functional government or policy, they just want to wear the crown. it's a fucking high school competition to them.

I remember last being there about a decade ago, standing on that bridge, thinking to myself
>this'd be a really nice city if it wasn't so full of chinks and poos and lefty scum
I imagine it hasn't gotten any better in the intervening period. I'm still jealous of the tram network though.
>t. adelaide

Attached: citations.jpg (750x725, 33.37K)

Agreed. Nothing much doing in this town, though the food's always exciting.
Got some gelato last night in Lygon. Still in hospital but that's not stopping a quick bite.

lived there for six months in the early 1990's. quite liked it. still have my "fair dinkum" akubra

good art musem.
good opera and ballet season as well.

my redpilled ex military nigger slayer brother moved to melbourne years ago, he is now a pro vaxxer normie.

your country destroyed him

It has a few nice areas, just avoid the cbd, western suburbs and anything south of the river

80% of the crime in the CBD on a Friday night is from 3 postcodes