How long would it take for society to collapse if white men went on strike for a month...

How long would it take for society to collapse if white men went on strike for a month? Could this force the jews to make concessions?

Attached: 6h7xsu (1).jpg (535x500, 20.57K)

>How long would it take for society to collapse if white men went on strike for a month? Could this force the jews to make concessions?
Promote revolution. Stop being so passive. I don't want Jewish "concessions".

If your post is true and the white man can collapse the system by mere striking, then truely the white man is the kike's most obedient bitch.

White people don’t so real work. They run businesses like dog beauty parlours and real estate. Beaners are the ones who do all the real work. White ppl “manage”.

Are you a child or just retarded

>leaf
You only know about city whites

> strike
> jew concessions
I don't want jew concessions, I want kike heads on pike's as I drink wine and make merry to kike children being torn apart by hyenas in a fighting pit.

>Gps automated tractors
Yea the people who evolved past the peasant caste system

the white man lives in prosperity and always has our quality of life stays high while bombs drop in your country, honestly it's on you, our lives are pretty great

luckily you'll get your wish because the white man's burden for everyone is too much to bear

Attached: lifetime budget impact race.png (756x768, 81.3K)

>whites go on strike
>"why are they stealing our jobs"

Bugmen will just replace you and everything will go as usual spics will just keep your labor jobs and bugmen will take your business jobs your not that special and your not as powerful as you used to be

Attached: 56734ysdr.png (600x626, 9.79K)

yes we are, enjoy the collapse though, I hope you're prepared

Only reason bombs are being dropped in my country is the white man, or let me be more specific since you are from that place, america.
Since your inception you have been nothing but an experiment for your kike master, you have done its errands and quests all over the world, sacrificed your own white man's soul and labour for it, and what did you get? More guilt and burden.
Be a bit reasonable user.

yes don't take personal responsibility for your inadequacy, blame it on the white man

It would collapse shortly after the strike begins.

Are you blind or just salty?

>thinks that people in the country only farm for a living

don't you faggots have a job to do in israel, how bout you hop to it and stop blaming whitey

Don't hold your breath muslims and so called jews are on the same team

Attached: 1611617882758.png (598x798, 335.51K)

Hi CCP.
> WINNIE THE POOH
> UYGHUR GENOCIDE
> CULTURAL REVOLUTION
> GREAT LEAP FORWARD
> FREE TIBET

How can we do our job in israel when it has its white bitch protecting it?
You are a plain retard.
>muslims
>gulfers
Aren't those one of your biggest allies and financiers in your kike protection forces along with the white man labour?
God mutts are so retarded

Literally a day, and get much much worst with each additional day
The world has no idea just how badly it relies on white men

Attached: Food trade.jpg (727x545, 79.03K)

>we can't beat 200 american troops stationed there

wow you guys are fucking pussies

Kek one rocket would fall from us on kikes and i promise you you will be in the frontline probably shooting at me while an israeli would be laughing at your back feeding chinks on how to kill you
Now as a result i suggest you shut the fuck up you amerimutt niggerson UAssApe and you go blame your slut mother for fucking your nigger father who gave you that 80 iq

If whites were to even begin organizing the jewnited states would shut it down faster than you can imagine with whatever force necessary. As long as the jewnited states of muttmerica exists there will be no whites-only organizing. They'd rather use nukes than letting whites take care of only themselves.

seething pick up an ak and stop being a pussy

Attached: gripstrength.png (2859x1736, 639.7K)

You're not going to do anything though mayo monkey. You're going to go to work tommorow. You'll continue to pay taxes.

1 hour.