Ukraine lost even more territory today (in addition to losing territory yesterday)

Ukraine lost even more territory today (in addition to losing territory yesterday).
But please, don't let that distract you from /k/'s conviction that Ukraine is winning.

Attached: 3CDF529A-B4C1-4A2E-9241-4ABC95968FF6.png (1280x1200, 710.42K)

If they weren't you wouldn't need to be constantly shouting that they will lose

The fuck is that? A tiny village?

It’s not a shout, it’s a counter-shout to Ukraine-shilling

Бpaтишкa, вы oтcтyпили oт Киeвa и Хapькoвa и ты мepяeшь линeeчкoй caнтимeтpы мeждy дepeвнями нe имeющими ни кaких cтpaтeгичecких знaчeний. Пopa yмиpaть

It’s part of this development (picrel)

Attached: 5E387112-EBC8-4031-8585-95C3381DC2CB.jpg (1210x1280, 238.63K)

Attached: B62C1183-4FF9-4030-8AC9-9E488AB6728B.jpg (1531x1208, 441.41K)

Oh so cope then? The whole point about pockets like its 1941 again is speed. And inch a day ww1 style isn't threatening.

/k/ is absolutely flooded with reddit war tourists

who cares, talk about your fake war on /k/

>и нe имeющими ни кaких cтpaтeгичecких знaчeний
You cucks said the same about Popasnaya and now the frontline is collapsing and Sdonetsk can no longer receive supplies.

Attached: ERm8rz2WkAEwm1g.jpg (369x387, 23.23K)

>Ukraine is losing territory in strongly fortified regions
>Russia is gaining territory
>cope
LMAOOOOOO

hold on a second pal, mind showing us your flag?

1.Show Russian flag.

2.Admit that voluntary "withdrawal" means retreat after being unable to hold the lines

3. Russia isn't winning. It has barely made any progress in two months. The fact that you have to brag about every village being taken proves this point.

4. Ukraine isn't winning. It's losing ground while grinding down Russians the war is bad for both sides.

There is no decisive Russian victory in sight. This war can last long enough for either side to capitulate.

So you claim because you drew a check mark on a map in mspaint. Sorry if I dont instantly believe you given that every day russian shills make some bullshit claim. They claimed marupol surrendered everyday for a month. What we do know is that russian gains have been measured in meters recently. Not miles.

So I was right, you understand. Vanya, you already lose this was

>You cucks said the same about Popasnaya and now the frontline is collapsing and Sdonetsk can no longer receive supplies.

Jesus christ. Popasna had a population of 20.000. That's not even a town.

Russians took 3 months to take a damn village and are now celebrating it like they took Kiev.

I legit wonder how Russian shits think they can win this war at this rate. Do you think Russia will fight a 3 year war?

All the kikes globaly screech and kvetch about Jewkraine, that alone should tell you hohols are getting fucked.

but hey keep on /k/oping lmao.

Attached: 1651304152659.webm (464x848, 1.78M)

Advance on two villages means nothing when you depleted all your rockets, modern weaponry, bringing inexperienced reservist and retreated from two of the biggest cities of your enemy

And now, for no reason at all, the frontline is collapsing and Sdonetsk can no longer receive supplies.

Attached: man.jpg (220x292, 18.87K)

>Reddit spacing
1. Cope
2. I admit that Russia didn’t try to occupy territory in the north and even pro-Ukrainian sources show that Russia aimed to control supply lines only. You can’t entrench your positions in supply lines. So withdrawal was unavoidable.
3. Russia is making progress in areas with the highest concentration of Ukrainian units and bunkers. Cope
4. Everyone stopped counting Ukrainian losses at this point. The only ones getting grinded after Russia switched tactics is Ukraine.

>either side can capitulate at this point
Zelensky already handed over his state to the Poles. The country is de-facto gone. Russia can escalate massively if it needs to.
So the loser is already determined.

Attached: 3249DE08-B6BA-4829-A9A7-481F183EC5F5.jpg (1024x452, 62.96K)

Sure, piglet
Keep telling that to yourself while completely ignoring the fact that Russia still refuses to carry out missile strikes against your leadership

Everyone is still counting the horrifically embarrassing high Russian loses user.

>depleted all your rockets
The kike has been screeching Russians depleted their rockets for weeks. Its not happening.
>bringing inexperienced reservist
Remind me, who stuffed division worth of teroborona into the Sdonetsk cauldron week or two ago?

>379368635
>Look guys we took some impoverished village in the middle of nowhere and tortured to death everyone who still lived there

>It was totally worth losing 1/3 of our armed forces and 1/4 our economy, we are winning!

Sure lmao

Ever heard of Air Defence? From 1600+ missle strikes 4-5 rockets even landed in Kyiv itself. I was sitting in the fucking centre of it all this time and never ever heard a smallest bang once.

Google is at your fingertips. Tons of stories of all the russians losses were out just the other day as we entered the 3rd month of this 2 day operation. Tell me user how is russia going to win a war its now massively outnumbered and outgunned in?

And losing 9000/2 of our polish solidarity lmao

What can be concluded is that me posting news about 2 villages being taken this morning by Russia caused a massive salt outburst.
Imagine how salty these faggots will be once Russian advances accelerate after the collapse if the Donbass bottleneck

Attached: 4FAE1EBE-1431-4570-BF99-CD7E9D9478F6.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

I don’t like stories, I like statistics, hard numbers.
Last time I checked Ukrainian losses went beyond 44,000+ last month, after which nobody counts them anymore.
Last time I checked, 10,000+ of the Russian losses are conscripts from Donetsk and Luhansk (so not even members of the Russian armed forces)
Last time I checked, Zelensky acknowledged he’s losing 50-100 soldiers per day.
Last time I checked Russia is taking thousands of POWs

Attached: 9C3E4DA2-31D0-409F-AD4B-27EC69B190D9.png (896x594, 967K)

>Ever heard of Air Defence?
You mean the rockets that were malfunctioning andhitting your own aircraft and building? Or the shorter range systems that were riding over your pensioners, when running away from other ZSU troops that were misidentified as Russian diversants?

Attached: Житловий_будинок_на_вул._Лобановського,_6-А_після_обстрілу.jpg (960x1280, 119.16K)

Answer me one fucking question, Ivan.
How the fuck, with army this big russians still haven’t won? Even US was telling this is a 2-3 day long war, and it’s going for 3 month already with fail at capturing Kiev, fail at capturing Kharkiv and even fail at capturing two small regions that was the main goal all along??

This image is fucking false
Second is also voluntary withdraw

>I like statistics, hard numbers.
Yes the hard numbers say russia is outnumbered and outgunned and have taken substantial losses in men and equipment. More so every week because they refuse to reinforce. Those are the real numbers.

This is ww3 proxy war between West and East.

One fucking time missle landed on building and this was a ours failed air defence interception??
Do Russia even have rockets or it’s a myth much like their nukes??

>Russian advances accelerate
Yeah just like they took Kiev, Chernihov and Kharkov.

You dumb fucking nigger russian has been losing ground for 2 months now and failing every objective.
There was only so much you could achive by firing every tactical missile you have into civilian targets and thowing hordes of starving conscripts onto machine gun nests.

How fucking much you will have to scale down to somehow keep finding "successes"?

>And now, for no reason at all, the frontline is collapsing and Sdonetsk can no longer receive supplies.

Again I am not aware of a strategic implications but it's a small village with an easy terrain. It's not the greatest military victory of the past 50 years

>All the kikes globaly screech and kvetch about Jewkraine, that alone should tell you hohols are getting fucked.

Most Russian oligarchs are Jews. what do you say about that*?

Yeah right, but Russia have no one on their side except their own army, no one fights for them, and still not one NATO troop has stepped into this

This!

>Do you think Russia will fight a 3 year war?
Yes, this is Afghanistan 2.0

>Yes the hard numbers say russia is outnumbered and outgunned and have taken substantial losses in men and equipment. More so every week because they refuse to reinforce. Those are the real numbers.
These aren’t even numbers, they’re cope paragraphs. Lmao
Keep tryharding

Im just saying that this will get far worse before it gets better. Russia will never cease to attack especially not after that whole West cut them off from them.

Russia lost in Afghanistan. Took them 10 years to take this many losses in Afghanistan tho.

That is because Russia's expeditionary force just counts something like 220k+ men, you actually outnumber them and are at your 4th mobilitation wave, and because russians aren't razing your cities like americans do.
Right now they limit their military actions to the battle for Donbass and are trying to kill all the experienced troops who want to fight

Why aren't u on the frontline fighting?

I heard that Russia is actually fortufying its entire front because offensive operations no longer being possible anywhere besides Donbass. I expect lend lease to really take effect in July/August and Ukraine will counter offensive.