Here in Hungary we have no illegal immigrants school shooter because we banned guns. It’s not very hard America

Here in Hungary we have no illegal immigrants school shooter because we banned guns. It’s not very hard America

Attached: 2739CBF9-19D4-4E20-B167-CB530484BD69.jpg (960x1200, 144.28K)

Based Barbar a

Most of your politicians are closeted homos though. I like that one that got caught in a gay orgy. Your country fucking sucks, man. Horrible little shithole.
You shit in an outhouse.

What? Hungary is awesome. Have you even been there?

You haven’t banned guns, you retard.

You posted this from your outhouse.

>Here in Hungary we have
You have a cohesive, ethnically homogeneous society.

its pretty cringe desu.

I would much rather live in Hungary than in either of your countries

Here in Serbia (the 2nd country in the world with armed civilians) we too dont have that,l and we are on the safer side when it comes to the violent crime, so guns are not the problem.

Attached: 1652505916705.jpg (474x464, 24.61K)

Do you have any mass killings such as knife attacks, bombings or vehicle attacks? America has a mass killer problem more than a gun problem.

you also do not have niggers , and have closed non leaking borders

Worry less about America and worry more about not being such a pillow biting faggot

No, we don't have school shooting, because we don't put kids on prescription meth, don't mutilate their genitals and don't treat minorities as sacred cows, who can do no harm and don't treat white kids an inherently evil creatures.
Getting a gun is pretty easy actually, all you need to do is either complete a hunting course and you instantly get a rifle and a shotgun licence or join a sport shooting club and you can get a handgun licence. Also, we share a border with Serbia, so getting a gun in less than gentlemanly ways isn't that hard either.
Please do self kill, köszönöm.

guns arent the problem, here in czech republic we have guns and there was never a school shooting in this country. the problem is that in america you can buy guns with no license whatsoever, you just need to be 18

nice try rabbi

Barbara Palvin is the most beautiful girl in the world i would kill to get a kiss from this goddess

Attached: DldUewCXoAEnWQc.jpg (960x1200, 172.95K)

Schizo cant get a gun here

Incel taste

We don't let in illegal immigrants and we are in the process of pushing back globohomo ideologies that turn people crazy. Guns have nothing to do with this.
Eat shit and die OP.

>illegal immigrants school shooter
>banned guns
ban immigrants!

Attached: sa-ge.png (500x500, 196.54K)

>HVNGARY
>shithole
you can pick one

Attached: Parlament-Cross_2021-08-20.png (1200x1000, 1.06M)

Kek
Sandniggers lusting over white girls
Palvin is not even a hungarian surname
It is french ahmed picrel

Attached: Screenshot_20220525-124300_UC Browser.jpg (720x1480, 236.77K)

Montana
Alaska
Wyoming
Idaho
are actually comfy

there's no need to ban guns

Kek
Full of shit as always
>Nigger dies in america
Hungarian girls omg let's kneel

Attached: 33346280_45cc8522308904938afee0446996df99_wm.jpg (1108x623, 506.14K)

BASED HUNGARIANS

I will travel to Budapest soon