FAMINE IS COMING

[pic related] is a train derailment in Canada, the train was carrying fertilizer. We can add this happening to all those food warehouses and factories that mysteriously went up in flames. The glowies are out in force and they intend to starve us.
We know it's Klaus Schwab and his WEF psychopaths. They want to introduce rationing using a digital ID microchip in your hand; meaning if you want food, you're going to need to be chipped.
>What are you doing to prepare for the famine, /pol?
>Are you going to resist, or are you getting chipped?
>Are you prepped?

Attached: fertilizer1.png (816x530, 703.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/commodities/stunning-images-show-potash-train-derailed-canada-amid-fertilizer-crunch
twitter.com/rawsalerts/status/1528874266308902912?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sauce on the train derailment:
zerohedge.com/commodities/stunning-images-show-potash-train-derailed-canada-amid-fertilizer-crunch

Attached: Fertilizer2.png (843x515, 524.81K)

The fertilizer is still good bud, just a little dirty

At this point in time I'm never getting another ID again. I will live in a shack in the woods, grow my own food, and I'll be happy.

NOOOOOOO YOU MUST STAY FOCUSED ON THE RECENT SHOOTING YOU SHEEP

Attached: da2ba3c80630ff50c12b6d7ac9a875d4.jpg (735x962, 83.5K)

Given this took place on completely flat track and not in a corner it seems sort of likely this was sabotage. Curious to know if it was bound for China.

Shouldn't the price of organic farming just become more competitive?

Why don't more smaller farms pop up if supply chains and mega farms are going to fail?

>What are you doing to prepare for the famine, /pol?
Im sitting on 200 rounds of m855 plenty of other weapons and I will not be making swift links so to answer your question I’m either bugging out back to my land in the deep deep country or I’m raiding houses for food

Attached: 2D4FF45D-3803-4983-AD32-E49F51091580.jpg (800x600, 81.87K)

At least half the population of China will die of starvation.

Attached: 1652481978969.png (800x1672, 208.77K)

Ehh I take that back I’d be better off going to my land there’s a deer stand there and berries that grow in the cow pasture next to it

Twitter link showing raw video of the wreckage
twitter.com/rawsalerts/status/1528874266308902912?

Attached: fertilizer3.png (815x495, 591.54K)

checked and sneeded
I plan on peeing and shidding in my plants for fertilizer.

Oh no few thousand tones of expensive fertilizer that no one buys anyways got spilled

Because it takes a long time for this to be reflected in demand

how far is it from civilization?
you probably want to go further innawoods. roving packs will come looking, and you don't really want to get into a shootout, you want to survive.

so easy to do in west coast canada, surrounded by mountains with natures endless abundance.

jesus christ everyone online seems to be based and redpilled these days.
all the replies to that are basically conspiracy theorists talking shit about our government.
why are we still letting them do this?

It’s down a dirt road and other hunters and farmers live there and I’m sure my boy will dip from Texas and come back he has a well and knows how to cook some fucking amazing bass it’s far from niggers and everyone in the area is self sufficient and hangs confederate flags

To sum it up it’s so deep you have to drive on a dirt road surrounded by trees and cow fields and there’s a hunting lease within walking distance of the trailer

sounds great dude, id be excited for that to happen honestly.

>jew-made famine

Attached: jew eaten.png (1443x1031, 1.17M)

Kind've sucks I just financed this hayabusa but I’ve already hit 180 on it so I’ve got some fun in it

start poaching now, nobody is gonna miss few squirrels, birds and fish

behold

Attached: Screenshot_36.png (1279x719, 1.16M)

shitty. try to trade it for a dirtbike