The Russian gas storage facilities will be at max capacity by July and will be forced to either export to Europe or...

The Russian gas storage facilities will be at max capacity by July and will be forced to either export to Europe or shut down their production entirely.

Russia started storing gas already last year (which is one of the reasons for the high prices today).

Europe is finding new sources for gas and oil.

Attached: 2022-05-23_083129.jpg (1434x792, 279.13K)

Pure truth

Attached: Natural gas 1000m3 price.png (1650x841, 103.85K)

I hope your post helped you cope with your shitshow of a life, user. I wish I could tell you it'll get better!

>I hope your post helped you cope with your shitshow of a life, user. I wish I could tell you it'll get better!
This seems kinda unprovoked and unnecessary. Your life will get better...once you post the instore prices!

He's Norwegian, not sure why he should cope and with what

Oh noes!!! They have too much energy! how will they survive?

Couldnt they just slow down extraction from the reservoirs?

How much do europeans pay for gas, per a cubic meter? Like, how much is it in the utilities bill? Here it's about 10 cents per a cubic meter.

It's going to get a lot worse for the west before it gets better. And many in the third world will outright starve.

I don't think you can just stop the extraction of gas.

About 1€ as of 4 AM local danish time today

Attached: 25840C46-5E99-4C9E-88AB-E3D6C9E75EA9.jpg (750x1211, 225.76K)

>Europe is finding new sources for gas and oil.

There are no new sources.

lol

read today (pic attached) in our german Lügenpresse that Ukraine killed now the 9th general (in under 3months)

source was
> ukraine ministry
> british outlet

I honestly outright assume -and safely do so- that something released from these two to be blatant lies.

Attached: F2FED10E-5D8B-4FD5-8822-B0E6823F1B3D.jpg (1146x254, 147.94K)

The point is that it was unnecessary. Being born in Norway is to win the lottery. Canada is nice--went to McGill myself, but...get a fucking grip

>likely suffered
>in the past
Intelligence assessments got worse with powerpoint.

imagine if europe wasn't the only consumer of russian gas and oil. nah, that would be completely inconceivable

Attached: preview_c9782a1931d1b2982bfdc720e2222584.png (940x630, 127.39K)

thats a nonsense post

First of all, Russian gas storages are full ever since autumn 2021. Secondary, it doesnt affect production in any way. We are exporting now more gas than ever, sanctions did not throttle it in any way - in opposite. We also have LNG terminals to ship gas to buyers, so not dependent on pipelines to EU. The plans are not to throttle gas, but to pump MORE of it.

or gas prices in rusia could be about to hit a historic low cause they have way too much supply to meet demand...

they certainly could , but that would collapse this fantasy propaganda lie from british "intelligence" - so lets ignore that

I didn't reply to you, retard. You would know about what's unnecessary, though, genetic dead end that you are.

West East it's going to get worse for everyone what's your point you brown piece of shit

A month ago they were talking about 10 generals

Attached: у4535125.jpg (1480x832, 291.35K)

holy lame faggot.
norway is oil rich you fucking retarded faggot.
god i hate canadians so much.

turn this to the right and gas will stay in ground.

Attached: A88C59AC-0098-40B4-9586-8799477C4BA4.jpg (266x400, 23.93K)

Ok, I didn't think it's that easy. For some reason once extraction has started you can't really stop it nvm me lol

>I didn't reply to you
>replies to me
get a grip

defend yourself you fucking igloo nigger