Hey frens...

Hey frens, i am going to be meeting a black person for the first time in my life today (have to due to work related stuff)

Any survival tips or tricks?

Attached: 1647967651590.jpg (960x1280, 244.73K)

record everything

> any survival tips or tricks?
Yeah, never relax

Bring a backpack full of chicken just incase

look him in the eyes dont blink stare right at him and call him a nigger. Keep doing it until he attacks. Beat him down and kneel on his neck . When he finally says I CANT BREEF let him go. Enjoy your broken buck however you like.

Attached: y.png (298x278, 95.82K)

fuck man i'm nervous, i see pictures and videos of them on pol every day, but i have never actually met one in real life

I never heard of Czech cotton plantations, where the fuck do you ended up working with these monkeys??

Most niggers have a Huwhitedar they know if you hate them instantly.

dont die idiot. fuck all non americans

behave normally but keep pepper spray ready in your pocket

Watermelon makes for a good courtesy gift. Tends to go over well. Watermelon flavored anything, really. Call them "nigger" to gain their respect. Make sure to hold your fist out for a "fist bump". If you have to ask them to do something, make a whip cracking gesture and sound to go with it. Something to ease the tension a bit. If they start to get mad (they tend to), just point a gun in their face. It calms them right down. It's worked for me so far. I see them pretty often so I can attest to the efficacy.

i wanna live in the czech republic so bad bros

I think any black guy in the Czech republic is gonna know whats up.. Its like that black dude that went to all those deep south places, he KNEW he was gonna get called a nigger but he just fucking rolled with it. I think many actually respected the size of his balls.

we don't have niggers but we have a ton of gypsies
they are basically one shade of skin lighter niggers
it's definitely no utopia here
altho women here are pretty hot and most of them are sluts, consider going on vacation here but you don't want to live here

Nevim jak ti poradit Kamo, znal SEM jednoho z hospody kavarna Svanda v Brne. Snazil se holkam cost chlast a drogy ale zadna ho nechtela protoze byl Manlet.

Na FB furt brecel kvulis rasismu.

Jinak v Brne obcas potkavam mlady holky jak jdou za ruku casteji a casteji s negrem. Nevim co si myslet pripada mi ze se Ty holky ani nestydi.

TL;DR >NIGGER EPIDEMIC IS STARTING IN CZECH REPUBLIC.

Attached: timetocallit_newred_scan_550x825.jpg (450x694, 103.2K)

In Brno city Square I can meet like 5 negro's every 1 hour and that's minimum.

Attached: 1653104871954.jpg (356x374, 55.86K)

>y holky jak jdou za ruku casteji a casteji s negrem.
doufam ze za 60 let nebudu posledni ceskej beloch nazivu ;_;

>tfw it's the last white man standing episode

I can fix her.

pls no more race mixed rape babies, we are already way too color dilluted

Yep we r turning into a mutt country man.

Guess what Czechs are not even Slavic even tho the language is. Shitload of German rape babies etc here, some Celtic influence etc.

I know shitload of people and only one Czech girl is Slavic/Ukrainian looking. She's a Soviet rape baby probably tho.

How many years were we under Habsburgs ? Like 400 ?

pack some emergency KFC just in case

Never be out numbered.

never relax

Bring a doberman or shepherd with you. Any big dog will do. Good luck...

/thread

Attached: 1624320432556.jpg (750x919, 59.5K)