Untitled

Attached: 123879123.png (670x608, 180.33K)

> automatic weapons
> Twitter screencaps
> Sweden
Low effort slide thread

cute screencap sven
you do that yourself?

Australians are almost bigger faggots than krauts

ironically if the weapon was automatic he would have probably killed less people because it would dump a whole magazine in like 2 seconds and then he would have to take the time to reload and you can only carry a few hundred bullets worth of magazines

>automatic weapons

You clearly have no original thought or input regarding this matter so why post in the first place?
This is evident by you only posting a Twitter screenshot (from a few years back even), having only three dots in the title and no, absolutely no words in the subject field.
Why don't you just fuck back to Skansen Zoo and jump into the wolf pit. Make some use of yourself for once.

That is a great point. Do you have any more tips on how to kill more kids than less?

>You, goy! give up your gun so you can be robbed, raped, and killed by niggers and spics more easily. Do it for the children. Do it for the jews and Global Israel.
I hate niggers, jews and leftoid "men". Haha, and jannies, too :D :D :D

Brave. Stunning. Powerful. Thanks for your insight Thomas.

Only women are offended by the word cunt and what women think simply does not matter.

yes, head shots are over rated and their bodies are tiny, just one bullet per child is enough

He's not wrong. Americans don't even bat an eye when the IDF shoots up an orphanage or hospital.

im pretty sure the aussies just consider the guns unsportsmanlike. they prefer knives for their children removal issues.

>automatic weapons

Attached: EFC7330C-D058-4CCD-A123-35FFD511233C.jpg (612x491, 49.67K)

maybe we should put you in our concentration camps?
bring back some memories, eh?

Attached: images (2).jpg (739x415, 41.14K)

Automatic weapons? Mind telling me what school shooting involved automatic weapons?

That makes sense. What about things like using grenades or other type of explosives? Do you recon that would be effective when killing lots of children in a school setting?

Woooow so brave.
Go fucking kill yourself, you tranny faggot. Go import some more niggers to steal your wheels and rape your population while replacing them at the same time, and they can safely retreat to their “No-Go” zones that the police won’t touch.

Attached: 5B1E084E-4129-4F88-9599-F394854D3173.jpg (800x1200, 162.52K)

I live in a country where there have been exactly 0 (zero) school shooting or any mass shootings of any kind in its entire history.
The lack of FREEDOM (of which kids being murdered in schools by the dozens is an unfortunate side effect) is absolutely crippling.

Yeah sure. Once you're in the room with a bunch of kids and the cops are waiting twenty minutes for a SWAT team to show up before they do anything what kind of gun you have is kind of a moot point anything with a rate of fire greater than a musket will do the job and if all you can get is a musket you could just shoot the teacher and beat the kids to death well before the cops show up.

This is like the third time the cops have waited outside while kids are getting murdered.

Attached: Insane - I've gone completely insane..jpg (451x485, 190.53K)

based and goated with the sauce

Twitter users are all retarded faggots that can be safely ignored.

I feel you. In my country we had a young man attempt to stab a few kids in a school. I pray everyday for more freedom

Didnt you guys have some dude who killed muslim kids at summer camp. And he’s in jail playing ps2 games chilling.

>offended at dead kids
>fully supported a government program that forcibly inoculated children with a deadly experimental drug against a coof they were already immune to just so twitter bots would like his posts
Wew.

Attached: 1649553150837.jpg (473x1024, 67.18K)

I too would sacrifice my only child for FREEDOM, and by freedom I, of course, mean a few Republican senators being slightly wealthier.

Attached: sleepshooter.jpg (750x715, 168.43K)

that’s adorable kiddo. Off you go to your federally designated camp.

I think you're thinking of Anders Breivik, that was in Norway

>automatic weapons
Is this your brain on emu cum?

This, the fact they keep getting unironic replies shows the state this board is really in.

Wasn't there was massacre in Norway done with bow and arrows last year?

Attached: aus soy.png (540x581, 70.98K)

I love how this keeps getting recycled every time there is a shooting and each and every one of the NPC's tweeting and circulating it think they're completely original.

Was there? Sounds pretty metal

No spics in bongland innit