Why do Europeans want to see Americans die? All I see is people just wishing us to crumble and fall. Why is that...

Why do Europeans want to see Americans die? All I see is people just wishing us to crumble and fall. Why is that? I would think a normally functional human being would wish an allied country to get better and hopefully solve the issues that we're facing but it all stems from hatred.. From a country that's irrelevant in their lives. Can you explain yourself Europeans?

Attached: 1640736438116.png (647x1031, 343.14K)

Why wouldn't you want to see America die?

europoors are poor

I'm being serious. Stop acting like a brainwashed idiot.

most of it is Israelis and Glowies doing divide and conquer. The rest are either chinese or muslim

No. I just want you all to die.

Attached: 1650736220138s.jpg (241x250, 5.93K)

it's shills clearly (didnt bother to attacha comma (,) feel free to let me why i should have attached olne. my email address is [email protected]

We are not Allies. You force globohomo onto us and the rest of the world. Also, have you seen your demographics? The sooner America falls the better are the chances of the survival of the white race.

>the EU blocks your path

No, it's all across social media there's no conspiracy here. They're so vocal on how much they hate the USA.
Do you know the difference between governments and citizens? A lot of this shit we're having issues in America stems from Government. Sure, we have citizen problems too you know but damn.. it's not like we're hurting the world. Wouldn't you wish us the best of luck and hopefully we can fix it? I don't know anything about Austria but if you have any bad issues there going on I HOPE things get better.

I just don't like you. Sorry not sorry.

USA is the great satan that pushes all of this niggerkike faggotry on us

>we don't care about you, europoors!
>why do europoors want to see americans die?
ironic isn't it?

>social media loaded with bots
>no conspiracy here

Fuck off retard. Americans are easily confused too they supported the middle east war for a long time. Euros are not propoganda immune either

>social media cannot be faked
>europeans cannot be inundated with propoganda

because you are the worst of humanity

I don't like you.
Why are you so obsessed with Euros anyways?

fpbp

It just comes across as snobby and uptight. Like it just tells a lot about a European how shallow they are. Y'all are stuckup.
>An Australian.
You fags are the biggest shitposters when it comes to American culture. Holy fuck. You guys live and breathe American hatred. I know one semi-famous Australian guy and he just wouldn't shut the fuck up about how much he hates America on his Twitter. It's obnoxious.

Also who said we don't care about Europoors? Can you elaborate?

>Why do Europeans want to see Americans die?
I swear amerishits have reached a level of delusion never seen before. You were always a bunch of retarded brainwashed NPCs, but even for you this is insanity.

Mass killing happens in the US. Europeans say: "why don't they fix it?"

Mass killing happens in Europe: Americans say: "AHAHAH DEAD YUROS!!1 OMG IM JERKIN OFF!1 I THOUGHT GUNS WERE DA PROBLEM??? AHAHHA"

Kill yourself you mutt.

>You'r too dominant globally - makes the world boring.
Don't want mericans to collapse, just loose a bit for a while.

it's cope, i wrote a longer comment but it (((would not load after clicking post))) so fuck you im not gonna write it all out agian. if you dont like it complain to chink chan for blocking my first commen

i had to do this multiple times just to post this omment. my hate for europoors grows

Attached: failed to fetch.jpg (1920x1020, 326.69K)

You are subhuman gringo
You will be killed for your sins against humanity

didn't mean to greentex this

united states is rotten to the core. it's a failed experiment past its expiration date and is only good for serving as an amusing farce to be observed from very far away.

Well in real life it's because you're a bunch of mongrels that causes instability and death wherever you go, which seems completely arbitrary. We could be next for all we know.

On Any Forums? I hate mutts because they're mostly ignorant, rude, retarded and fat hypocrites.
You goys are seriously annoying to reason with.

sub humans detected

Look man, don't let the opinions of other bad Americans view us as bad. They're just schizophrenic shitposters. European is a beautiful country probably way more beautiful than the USA can ever be. But please man, don't let the hatred get the best of us. I am not denying the fact that the USA has problems but wishing death upon us because of the problems we face just really sucks. And I love Europe! I'd love to visit too. Anyways, I'm sorry you had to deal with that type of toxic American.

whites love betraying whites, its what whites do best. you new to the world ?

We dont think much about you desu. You need to exist to keep the balance vs the chinks and the vatnigs. Except from that I guess you have nice things and really crappy things like any other country.

I think of you as some kind of Brazil with steroids.

>USA
>allied country
No country is your ally, you're just an overweight bully.

You can track everything that is wrong with western society back to America.

Attached: 1613422115478.jpg (720x960, 101.05K)

>I would think a normally functional human being would wish an allied country to get better
Your country has been in a steady decline for like 40 years, with things just getting increasingly worse and worse. You, as a country, do not want to get better, clearly.

Self brain washing out of bitterness
>muh globohomo
>muh niggers and trannies
The irony is that all of this shit they hate us for came from and is pushed passive aggressively by Europe
Americans will at least get out and protest, make their voice heard, if it's something they stand strongly against
Europeans just stay in their homes bitching about it while watching Eurovision
The last time they ever did any sort of protesting was during the George Floyd riots and the only ones that even did anything were a bunch of hooligan brits that just embarrassed themselves on international media

Attached: 1588165088922.jpg (480x597, 48.26K)

this thread is a psyop on top of a psyop. legit anons, flee this bullshit, this thread wouldnt even let me post my real post it kept gving me an (((error)))

>Americans
>white
koek

>mah gubbermint is causing all eebils

Big tech enforcing tranny culture and cancelling everyone who opposes globohomo is not the US government.
It's your Protestant moral grandstanding culture spreading in this secularised preachy form.

The government is, not the citizens.. Know the difference..

the absolute seething of americans lmao

look at the sheer number of seething shills.

>>Americans
>>white
>koek

exactly. you arent white either. neither is anyone here. its good to view others of your tribe as mutts that should die..

and you're wondering why youre going extinct & never see white loyalty towards eachother.. ever

Majority of Americans are against big tech man. That shit sucks we're in the same boat as you!

This thread makes me realize how obsessed European are with America's. But at the same time don't even notice Europe collapsing just like us.

The west is done

you have performed sodomy on yourself
>source
your post history

you act like a enemy towards your allies you are a enemy. I do expect russia to act like a enemy becuse thats why they ae precived at.

So if russian spy, plot , steal and and towards Germany it is to be expected, they can cut down on it. They can stop for a time to show there good intentions but is to be expected from them. Its what my retarded government see´s them now as.

America is doing the same why claiming to be a "allie" what a fucking joke, the same for england mother fucking island monkey mother fuckers.

TL:DR
you are no allie you are the enemy. The worst enemy Europe has ever faced.

>From a country that's irrelevant in their lives.
I fucking wish.
You are the main exporter of degeneracy. You "people" are the root cause of all this "progressive" bullshit.
Shut the fuck up.

This isn't an Australian, its a slant eyed chink occupying their land and shit posting for the CCP.

Attached: China Too Hot for the CCP.gif (548x401, 191.81K)

who cares about beta eurocucks opinions lmao

Why yes, but your government imposed globohomo to the world with B-52 and rap music. The guys you voted for.

>Its shills
True its not because America fucked the whole world

lmao keep seething americuck

Basically, I just want all Jews and their goycattle to die. The fact that the entire American population would be included is not my problem.

Attached: EZanLesXsAIoRSP.jpg (680x680, 128.2K)

gay detected
>everyones an enemy except me
you are an absolute idiot im so glad i only drink ionce per week to stay up this late and experience euorpol

marshall plan

If you were to spend a few years outside america you would see how it is looked at as insane. People love America itself but your media has really done a number on making ye look retarded. It's all part of (((their))) plan

The US is the biggest circus in the world. Is up to the average Amerifat to entertain the whole world.

Attached: 1pbtid.png (444x247, 7.14K)

we are 99% of nato we are us east flank we are 99% of the west power in industry, in research in production in manpower and and and. We are the west.

Intense crippling envy

You get the government you deserve

1 american versus this entire thread
LOL POL IS DEAD FUCK ALL YOU FAGGOTS

Americans are a disease

and this isn't a white american.
it's a jewish mutt paid in shekels

>he doesn't know
You are the armed enforcer of ZOG, GloboHomo, the Jewish Empire of Satan. Without America the Jews would have only a small fraction of the power they have currently.

Sad that you don't know that your country is the heart and soul of GloboHomo.

Attached: 1603831740923.png (650x925, 626.92K)

2 post by this ID. Deal with it Europeans have all the reasons in the world to hate muttmerica.

dont d on that industrial grade copium, its pretty OD heavy stuff.

Have you not seen you're government? Lol

Creation of JewSA was a disaster for human species, and for as long as it exists and smears its shit around the globe, it remains existential threat to future of human species.
>Freemasonic construct raised away from where it could be stopped before going full power
>Pretends to be "neutral" until it grows powerful enough
>Once it does, it:
>Promotes commodification and elimination of all human cultures
>Promotes destruction of all established social framework and regression of humanity to dysgenic r-model of reproduction
>Promotes racial mongrelization that destroys ages of human evolution
>Promotes financial enslavement to psychopathic elite class with malignant goals
>All to fulfill goals of jewish racial supremacy ideology, despite most mutts being goyim
And you wonder why everyone hates you mutt? Thankfully, it seems that mongrelica will die of its own poison before it manages to poison the world for good.

Attached: 1540786232855.jpg (360x423, 54.61K)

Read this quote. Hence why onlyfans and tinder and all the rest come from America.

Attached: 1599808399669.jpg (716x576, 71.74K)

we love Americans

Attached: fig01.jpg (640x903, 102.59K)

>LOL POL IS DEAD FUCK ALL YOU FAGGOTS
holy shit this is some next level copiem

Because your whole country exists to destroy Europe.

because euros are hairy, smelly losers. they have no freedoms as we seen during covid. they live in asbestos filled shitholes and seethe at the fact that most americans even the poorest live better than they do.

>Allie
Silly kraut. You're our vassal. We literally own your land and you. It's on paper in your "government."

You and everything and everyone you care about is US property. Now stop talking and get back to work.

>we are 99% of nato
whole nato is GB, US and Turkey

>industry
which die without cheap energy resources xDD

>allied country
america loves to start proxy wars in other peoples countries, korea, vietnam, 1st time around in afghanistan, and even try it on in ireland against their "allies" england.
and now the jew.s.a tried a proxy war in jewkraine in an attempt to destabilize europe.
can you not understand why people may be getting sick of the jew.s.a.

>but nothing to back up the hate
COPE XD

>America

Attached: 1599083422799.jpg (1638x1350, 516.72K)

low energy not even worthy of a reply

Attached: 1639049492287.jpg (320x319, 18.21K)

I'm sad. I wish you didn't hate us so much. I'm starting to think the rest of the world outside the USA are all just sociopathic people. I don't even think Europeans are even human.

>he doesn't know

Attached: america9.jpg (1280x736, 318.42K)

Only in murica you can find christian pastors, mainly protestants, ignoring what scripts say about fags and supporting globohomo and tranny rights. Sorry my gun obsessed mutts but this is an abhoring faggotry for our christian nurtured Europe.

I can’t be a White nationalist anymore because of Europeans, Canadians, and Australians. I honestly thought we were brothers. I’ve seen nothing but pro White Americans crying for Europe and other white nations, extending our hand in brotherhood and friendship. And the Europeans just spit in our face, insult us, and wish death upon us. Hating us. Laughing at our misery. Saying that our death will heal the world. White people can never unite.

Even if you hate the anti White ZOG American government it doesn’t matter. They’ll never see you as a brother. Any time you befriend one of them and talk to them long enough they ALL let out that Americans even if they are 100% White are

>descended from the genetically inferior people that abandoned Europe

They say we have a fake identity as Americans but whenever we try to celebrate our ancestors’ cultures they laugh at us and say things like "You’ll never be German/Irish, fuck off Yank. You’re American". All the Chinks consider American born Chinks one of their own. Israelis do, everyone does but White people in Europe who regard America as a caste of untouchables. So you know what? We are enemies now. I do actually hope they are exterminated by jews and joggers. I hope they are replaced. They have demonstrated to me that there’s no such thing as racial unity among Whites.

Yeah, that's what we deserve for trusting Americans. Slowly morphing into you

>he really doesn't know

Attached: 1610391840957.png (836x884, 87.61K)

>low energy
fitting for an obese mutt

>I don't even think Europeans are even human.

>(((this one))) may actually know

Attached: (((American))).jpg (1024x764, 85.36K)

>americans being called out on their delusional rethoric
>OMG POL IS LE DEAD! NOBODY AGREES WITH ME! GENITAL MUTILATION IS CIVILIZED!

Attached: 1613574936944.webm (782x440, 1.99M)

im not obese thought

Attached: 1639061983274.png (661x623, 118.13K)

>A Greek complaining about homosex in America
Pottery

You got me. Haha

>apparently our program is working, they don't know

Attached: 1595497394982.png (496x588, 397.73K)

People tend to think of France as a weak and cowardly nation but in fact their military is impressive + they have nukes (the only country in the EU with nukes). Do not underestimate frenchoids

We need small motes, it is obvious that no group larger than 150 has any honor or dignity.

>argentina
LOL

You got the jewed governments you deserved with Disraeli and Cromwell far before you could blame America for your woes

>we're the exceptional cultural light of the world

Attached: American_culture.jpg (1280x1024, 1.32M)

That's true. I can acknowledge that as an American. We shouldn't treat them as poorly as we do.

>somehow he doesn't know what America is

Attached: america (2).jpg (1632x1224, 678.12K)

I'm not even be insulting. I think Europeans are just naturally have no feelings for other people. They obviously see a flaw in the USA and all they think about is exterminating us. That's not normal, that's sociopathy.

Can anyone find a case study on Europeans and sociopathy? That would be a great read.

>why do Europeans hate us?
>proceeds to shit on every European nation, culture, and ethnicity

Attached: 1609778708117.jpg (777x777, 55.24K)

>Big Tech
>not in cahoots with the gobmint
Profound retard.

We want to send all our yucky shitskin refugees over to your continant when it collapses so europe will be a white haven again any white Americans are welcome back as long as they denounce the Jews and Biden

Yes it's called different cultures mixing here user you can showcase one side and say it's like the rest. It's an unfair thing to point out.

Anons do it better than me ITT anyway we repeat the same facts again and again so fuck off and learn to read
Your policies ruined the whole world, Hitler already saw it coming.
Capcha GODPV

>but he actually doesn't know

Attached: america24.jpg (598x618, 87.99K)

the majority of non european countries are disarmed. what are you coping with local chef's specialties?

>H..h..he doesn't know lmao

Attached: 1599821934277.jpg (1070x929, 330.05K)

and yet the mutts shit them self's like never before when Europe is closing in on the eastern powers.

cope more.
I am right and you seeth, more then enough prove of my words.