Aus/pol/ - ITM edition

TYFYC, slave

Attached: AC99.jpg (739x718, 286.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yw16l5z2vQg
youtube.com/watch?v=-QKce9RDSIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

snade

Attached: SmartSelect_20220520-213422_Quora.jpg (1440x2345, 1.03M)

Attached: SmartSelect_20220525-190302_Chrome.jpg (1080x1080, 303.66K)

FUCK niggers
FUCK trannies
FUCK wef
FUCK jannies
FUCK kikes
FUCK politicians
FUCK zogbots
FUCK chinks

Attached: SmartSelect_20220525-190354_Chrome.jpg (213x195, 17.22K)

Blokes turning troon is chaotic comedy. Chicks turning troon is a tragedy.
The troon closest to my abode I know by name goes by "Jared" now and (((he))) works at a coles. I felt a little sorry for the entity. What are the chances this creature is no longer of this world?

they want to be boys? fine, anal only and i go in WITHOUT lube

Evening cunts
How many seats did the UAP win again?

Attached: 279224404_527098382291356_6509184241802620133_n (2).webm (720x1280, 641.76K)

kek

Only beta cucks like white roasties. Chinese girls are wife material and good mothers. Jews hate when white men and Chinese women marry and breed.

White women are not race loyal. Fucking every nigger and every dog they see until marrying a white cuck is not race loyal. Only pussy worshiping white knights could claim otherwise.
>but muh marriage stats
Fornication (sex before marriage) is not included in those stats. You only have to walk inside a mall or other public place to see all the roasties with their dyed blonde hair and nigger on their arm or half nigger in their stroller, absent a father.

White women are shit, and only cucks defend them. White women are shit of their choosing. They were all raised to hate niggers by their extended family. They are not children. They are responsible for their actions. God punished Eve in the garden, and thus God also dictated they are not mindless children.

white women WILL turn your kids into transexual, pedo, nigger worshippers.

Chinese women are the best wives on the planet. That is all.

>pic related, look at this disgusting white woman virtue signalling about killing her child... or your child.

white women will give your children the BOOSTY BOOST. chinese women wont

Attached: boosty boost psycho.png (744x863, 1.15M)

Same answer as last thread when you asked cunt. Are you that fucked you can't remember that far back? Write yourself a postit for fucks sake

Chinese girl here living in EU.
Based

Is there no solution to clown world?

Attached: 1652753201742.jpg (376x406, 29.13K)

i asked in the last bread, and it was to make a point, just like old mate is doing

Fuck off chink

post your surfboard tits then, chink

Ever wanted to play the most Christian game ever?

Attached: doom2016-doom_slayer.jpg (1199x873, 113.36K)

>Chinese girl here
You worthless fucken insect, see

with good friend
motherfucker

>Is there no solution to clown world?
Violence, the solution has always been and will continue to be violence

Mate you have to admit it's pretty funny that this fat self interested cunt has spent like $200 million over the last 2 elections to get nothing. There's clearly no organic grass roots support for the party. If Clive closed his wallet they'd move out of sight and therefore out of mind .. the same can't be said for other minor parties that spend fuck all. Imagine if the dude weed lmao party spent $100 million on an election. Almost got as many votes in qld despite having a budget equivalent of a rounding error on Clive's.

>$100 million
>zero seat

lets hope everyone remembers that next time, how are people still getting fooled by this fat cunt 3-4 election cycles later?

LMAO the white "women" you see with dumb black men are either trashy as fuck or landwhales.
It's a fetish thing for the black guys. For them, getting a white woman is an accomplishment in and of itself. Doesn't matter that she's 400lbs and refuses to work (at a job or at home), "she got a fat ass yo".

Go talk to some normal white girls and you'll quickly find that they don't find black guys attractive.

Post brown small abo penis
Seethe abo ape, we own you.

you're not allowed to mention that show. here. Though they are allowed to mention us there.

Anyone know where Dutton stands on the monarchy? I've only found a single, unsourced, passing remark about him being one on a Buzzfeed article

Homestead.
Then you only have to play the game as much as you want to.

that's not the way it works here, hanz. you are a dude, most likely a fat and ugly neckbeard

who gives a fuck about the monarchy lol

Tourist zoomers should become No Agenda show producers. It's good for the amygdala

>we own you.
You wish, your faggot government couldn't do shit to stop me when I lived in choina, you really think you will suddenly project enough power to do that now I'm back here in shitposting land? Try it cunts, seriously I'm fucken bored and killing you insects in public would be quite the show, come on, have another go, I need a fresh victory pic, some new trophies would be nice

dunno, it will probably be too late by the time the liberals come to power

Upside down Satan has spoken

AUSSIE KALB
GET THAT PROPER 60 COCK TASTE OUT OF YOUR AUSSIE KALB MOUTH
60 IS BRICKS ON BRICKS
60 GANG
PUT IN WORK
PUT IN WORK
AIR THESE AUSSIE CUNTS
Ay Huncho - PUTRID SH*T
Ay Huncho - Purpose
youtube.com/watch?v=-QKce9RDSIY
ISLAM ON TOP
AUSSIES ARE ALWAYS SUBMISSIVE TO ISLAM
KEEP THAT TO YOURSELF AUSSIE BABY FUCKERS
MERRYLANDS 2160 BABY
PROPER 60
FREE THE 60

Attached: PROPER 60.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

did i mention a show, sepo?

Who ranks higher on the victimisation pole, guys or abos?

My hot milf boss was watching me as I was stacking boxes. The other day I noticed she was looking my way when I turned my head. How do I meet women during the week, because my boss is taunting me with what I can't have.

definitely aboriginals

You have access to boxes user, just put your boss in one and take her home, have some fun

Tranny """surgeons""" deserve the spear

Attached: latest news.jpg (1200x656, 76.39K)

>How do I meet women during the week

Go to the brothel on your lunch break and don't shower afterwards. She will smell the pheromones on you and want to bang you too

It's a power move bro

based

take the free root, and if needed, just get a new job. milfs know how to drain your balls, and if she's a strong independent woman, there will be no strings attached

AUSSIE BONE YARDERS
SNIPE SNIPE
60 GANG
PUT IN WORK
PUT IN WORK
60 ON TOP
AUSSIES STILL UP IN THAT PUTRID SHIT
Ay Huncho - PUTRID SH*T
MERRYLANDS 2160 BABY
FREE THE 60
PROPER 60

Attached: PROPER 60.jpg (1280x720, 146.83K)