Muttbros and Eurobros

where are we moving to, now that the West is destroying itself?

Attached: 1653314560006.webm (360x640, 2.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/rishi-sunak-focus-groups-rayner-b2084297.html
youtu.be/g1Sq1Nr58hM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cambodia.

I plan to go to hell to wage war against these monsters for eternity. I hear it's warm in most parts.

slide thread made by cucks

you don't want to go anywhere, this is your land.

By far the ugliest asian girls on the planet. Nobody will ever look for you there. Solid choice for survival. Not great for comfort and meeting other humans.

Attached: crazy.gif (350x193, 1.66M)

Unironically I've been looking at a move to either Phnom Penh or Siem Reap. Came across this one guy on YouTube a few months ago that moved there back in 2018. Says he loves it.

Plenty of Chinese, Korean and Japanese tourists to fuck though, not to mention all of the European bitches that visit. Country has been making some pretty substantial improvements for years now.

third world countries will collapse even harder than the west & you'll go down with them

>mentally ill mestizo kills some el goblinos
>west is now over
The USA started killing herself since the Federal reserve was established and no one did anything about it.

Whites are not adapted for the tropics. You will wither and die there just like your ancestors before you. The best places for Whites are the Himalayas, North Eurasia, Europe, North America and Coastal Australia and New Zealand. Aka the places we already live.

Attached: EFHeWZ0__XKJl_PckjJJYS5oGHCIoMIDmh1Xpy_5qM8.jpg (1080x604, 65.44K)

Come to Eastern Europe or Caucasia. Considering your wages, you could live here better than the average for 15 years without lifting finger with just around 100k. If you divided your money for 10 years, you still would have twice as much money to spend a month. Yeah forgot to mention, no nogs here. If you are back end programmer, then 1k dollar jobs( that's 3 times as much as minimum) will have a manhunt declared on you.

The West has been "destroying" itself ever since the beginning of it's conceptualization. It's a tired old script by reactionaries that really wears out if nothing ever happens. Even if it might not feel like for you because you're retarded or personally miserable we are still at the very top of the world, so shut your mouth. Create art, start a useful business or help people instead of whining on the internet with some half-naked slut taking a bath.

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/rishi-sunak-focus-groups-rayner-b2084297.html
Go to Nha Trang, Vietnamese chicks are way hotter, easier, it's more developed, has great hospitals, and the internet works.

Lol. I'll be fine, like the thousands of other white expats that already live there.

youtu.be/g1Sq1Nr58hM

Did you really think boomers would?

We age twice as fast in the tropics

I'm staying right the fuck where I am.

Attached: DSCN7784.jpg (3264x2448, 1.56M)

Based on what evidence kek? I wouldn't mind, anyhow. Time to live cheaply and party and then die before things get even more severe.

That’s a good question

Yeah, over the last 50 years. What about the next 1000? Consult your Indo-Aryan cousins for the answer

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-Q5J9gm6EoWTB.jpg (1020x2108, 393.6K)

no mutts sorry bros but we need to save the european race

Attached: 41D0F59B-1D1F-4F93-BF6D-DFDD2D8FCB8C.png (900x506, 463.54K)

On self-sufficient houseboats in international waters.

Antartica
We should colonize it now before it becomes prime real estate once the ice melts.

>where are we moving to, now that the West is destroying itself?
Nowhere, we stay and fix it you fucking coward.

why would I miss out on the race war

nuclear war, if the world wont be ours it shouldnt be of nobody else

>Chinese, Korean and Japanese
white "men" are fucking pathetic. white women are disgusted by your sight so you have to resort to disgusting gooks and chinks.