Is the planet going through a warpstorm? Like wtf is going on...

Is the planet going through a warpstorm? Like wtf is going on? Thousands of young boys are cutting their dicks off and pretending to be women. Women are cutting their tits off and stitching their vaginas shut and sewing chunks of their thigh flash onto their stitched vagina in imitation of dicks. Random acts of violence are skyrocketing, extreme tension, and society appears to be ruled by people who are practicing some sort of ancient religion that appears to be satanism/demon worship and more and more are publicly disclosing their plans to install a neo feudal system with the creation of a technocratic corvee system run through surveillance prison "smart" cities and augmented reality?

Why is the world going insane? 10 years ago all of this shit was either below the surface or not happening at all, why is it all coming to a head now?

Attached: Warpstorm_.jpg (900x808, 246.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pxZuA2bQt9A
youtu.be/9yRW_hAnZvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slaanesh...Is...Knocking...At...Our...Door...

Because, the faggots behind the veil are cornered, they are hunted and they are dying. They don't like this and it makes the shithole they've built unstable. This place was supposed to be an experiment in duality, instead darks and traitors took over, so they could live in this bubble as kings of an empire of AIDS. Twisted by possibility and their own selfishness they seek only to enslave and control. But this hasn't gone unnoticed, above again. So they accelerate. They will still all die. Every single one of them.

Satan demands a higher tier of offerings of evil from the jews because previous sacrifices no longer satisfy him.

The world was already insane. You're just noticing it now.

Welcome to the end

Humans (and practically all animals on the planet with a brain) are strongly affected by magnetic fields.
That should give you at least a direction to follow when researching.

>such a massive cope
The Elite themselves are now subjected to an 'Ultra Elite'. They may be rich, but their lack of knowledge has voided them from reaching immortality. The technocrats are quite literally and figuratively, laughing their way to the bank.

Even the Luciferians didn't see the possibilities presented in multiverse and immortality. They were blindsided by a 'super devil' of sorts.

I was initially bothered but I'm kind of enjoying the humor of this world's insanity. When I see a faggot compete in women's sports, I just laugh. It's hillarious and I won't say it isn't. If society continues to fall I have survival rations and a gun. Maybe we can get rid if the old government and replace it with one that doesn't kill it's citizens with impunity. Things have always been bad. Look at the Waco massacre. Things are weirdly getting better.

CHAOS IS THOUGH THAT 1000 VOICES CRY OUT IN PAIN

NONE CAN FIND THE MEISTER

>Implying the physical body is and was ment to be anything more than a temporary vessel for education

>wondering why the "technocrats" and "elites" are obsessed with living forever?

>it is because they are worthless in any other property, their souls are filth and they cannot exist anywhere else

>you call my answer a cope, yet you are a memeflaggot

>Why is the world going insane?

>Why is the world going insane?

End is here. Enjoy your ride.

Attached: end.jpg (325x525, 77.56K)

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?

Where we are going you won't need eyes to see.

lol I remember when an actual Brahmin was on pol and polsheviks got extremely butthurt when he explained what kali yuga actually meant (ie. not much, it's not that important in Hinduism) and basically debunked all their fanfics and headcanons.

it's called 4D/clown world
lower astral (hell) consciousness merging with physical world
5D is the new golden age, kingdom of heaven on earth

Attached: DEFY-CERAMIC.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

Time line shifts being caused by evil faggots at CERN attempting to harness the power of God for themselves.
Do not trust anybody in 'authority' or an 'expert' on anything. Just keep your rifle loaded, user. And if you hear those unholy infernal sounds in the darkness...pray. I don't know if it will help. God left us a long time ago, friend.

And yet they stay on earth while you pass onto dust.
The physical body wasn't meant for this, yet they bypassed it.
The technocrats are obsessed because they want to be the strongest. Same reason you continue to subconsciously breathe oxygen, knowing that the body will physically fawn and decay.

The soul is malleable as the flesh, if you have the will power.

Cope? I merely stated fact. Do with it what you will. It makes no difference to me.

I HEAR THEM SINGING
THE SONG OF SLAANESH
THE MUSIC OF ETERNAL PLEASURES
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

youtu.be/pxZuA2bQt9A

You just know a Jew made this post.
I can smell the inbred.

Watch a movie: Idiocracy

When you have dim people teach your kids, the kids will be dim also if they don't have mental stimulation at home.
Give a kid a phone with internet access and you;ll eventually have a sheeple asa child.
Dumb fucks hanging around dumbfucks semm to think that it is normal. Outsiders see the stupidy of it all but don't say anything because now, there are ore dim people than smart people.

The strongest ant is still an ant.

What is it like to stand apon a throne of skulls and know that it will be the highest you ever reach?

Imagine thinking that replacing your body with a machine will save you from anything.

i hang around with the biggest losers of the entire planet, the crust of the bottom scum of humanity on this site and i'm doing great

Attached: GMT-MASTER-II.webm (1920x1080, 2.35M)

God i hope so
Being a Daemon Prince of Excess would be gigachad

this is all the work of jew demons, user

Attached: 1649273733906.jpg (814x681, 93.65K)

> the soul is malleable
Twisted kike satan worshipping fuck. Your soul is your consciousness. Is your spacial and temporal understanding.

You failed to account for a third possibility.
An educator artificial intelligence, custom built to keep the elite poked and proded into top form. A machine crafted to always keep them on their toes. Always advancing, always evolving, in a positive sphere of affluence.
A True Mammon Machine.
But I wonder, did they ever think for a second where such a mechanism truly came from?

youtu.be/9yRW_hAnZvM

Jewish? Oh no. Older. Much MUCH older... HehehehehehehehHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Zoroaster? The Magi? OLDER STILL!!!!

Ok Lovecraft...go.suck your cat off.

the more watches you post the more you seem like a poorfag

I just wanna grill

Attached: 1652583985123.jpg (1024x576, 86.55K)