Why are they all brown?

I thought America was a white country? How does this help us save Evropa?

Attached: 1653463616695.jpg (680x680, 158.7K)

They’re acting as dead, while the shooter is acting as white

>I thought America was a white country?
Just.like how my country WAS a white country. And the rest of the western countries. It's nothing short from invasion. A relative peaceful invasion, but an invasion to be sure.

Also this is south Texas, one of the least white parts of America and one of the first parts to go brown.

But none of them are white. Why are they not white? Where are the based Aryan warriors and daughters? Why don't we have trad Aryan families at these schools? Who let all these spics in that breed like an infestation.

What is happening in America is disturbing. I mean, hundreds of thousands of americans died a few decades ago in proxy wars to fight communism all around the world and now even their super heroes, which is like the greatest exponent of American culture (pretty lame but whatever), are called Chavez, Morales, etc.

I think it's too late for them. Mexicans are professional breeders. The amount they already have is enough to overrun them in a few decades. But not only that, new ones just keep going through the border.

America will be a great loss for the west. RIP

Attached: thefaceoffrance.jpg (1227x1175, 410.28K)

Attached: 1492155597688.jpg (445x410, 336.23K)

You are right. It was white 80 years ago. You will end like Brazil.

It was a bean town. Actual for reals.

We silently annexed America a long time ago, gringoy

Attached: its ogre.jpg (1440x960, 395.49K)

Usa is a third world country. They even practice male genital mutilation

Half the ones you selected are very clearly mutts, just among the less round and misshapen.

Attached: 1653468439340.jpg (680x680, 183.63K)

Sorry, had to reload.

Attached: 1653468439340.jpg (680x680, 182.59K)

It's 30 minutes from the Mexican border.

Attached: PH-2013-08-latino-populations-1-01.png (458x454, 135.63K)

Why are we not rounding these people up and putting them in forced labor camps??????

>Literally invite them over
>Unironically fucking insist that they do so
>even illegally
>Halp! We are being invaded.
Inb4 some low brain cope, like "I didnt vote for that" etc etc.

Jews only show brown children in media, and chase away White people.no positive white description in media since 1950s. That's on purpose.

The people who own the politicians have been exploiting immigrant labor for decades. They're not going to allow you to stop their cash cow.

Nice b8 faggot

South Texas has literally always been mexicans, you retarded faggots.

>Texas
>Why are they all brown?
Where you been since they 60's?

Attached: Texas.png (456x436, 45.34K)

You can have California spice, it's lost anyway
We'll just take it back after your people destroy it

>Evropa?
Ksjk2

Attached: 061E5C85-11B2-4B67-96FA-F2594791DDE9.jpg (1009x1024, 408.79K)

All of north america belongs to Mexico
You will be killed gringo, return to your shithole europe

There won't be any whites in a few generations to take these places back. White women have been brainwashed into having careers over children.

>very clearly mutts
All hispanics are mutts, dummy. Why do you think all the decedents of Spanish rape-babies have names like "Hernandez" and not "Xochimilco?"

while killing kids is always sad shit to see, i have to admit seeing like 1 white kid in the whole class is fucking hysterical.

Attached: 098hjio3wjkj.jpg (320x320, 43.98K)

>DNC wants these people here because browns vote blue
>RNC wants these people here because they're owned by big businesses that want the cheap labor and indiscriminate consumers
Literally everyone in power wants these people here and you silenced/dead.

>Why are they not white?
The town it took place in is like over 80% Mexican