Is this really it Anons?

Attached: FTfpqh5WIAAVke2.jpg (1200x720, 380.98K)

How does the work exactly?

It's the otherway around. America is being sacrificed and Ukraine is the alter. The nose is right though.

Total Chinese victory by the way

It's illustrating how America as a nation is basically delusional at this point and relies on performative rituals to hope for some deus ex machina to fix their problems.

China will be the Spanish conquistadors in this scemario. They will wait until muttland collapsed on iself until they make their move.

yes. no one in the us government cares about ukrainian lives. they are perfectly happy to have white europeans kill each other if they think it makes themselves more powerful.

That's basically it yeah. It's going to be just like every other time the news cycle stops reporting on it and America just sort of disappears after using the Ukrainians for US interests and the citizens of Ukraine are left in their rubble to celebrate their "victory". Maybe in 2030 you might see some documentary titled "Ukraine After the War" or something where not much has changed, the number of views will be something like 13,000 on Nu-Tube, not many people will care.

>drag down Russia
You mean stop them from invading countries the US have an interest in protecting?
American conservatives have become such traitorous scum.
>stop bullying Russia guys, they just want to install a puppet dictator by military force guys. It's wrong of the US to barely interfere at all in the form of financial aid. Putin wants peace, just let him fuck your wife. He fucked my wife and put me in a gulag to shill for him and my life's never been better.

Whites don't do that they burn pagans on a cross

Literal Chinese Communist propaganda. The Global Times is the mouthpiece of the sworn enemy of everything good in the world.

i mean they are going to die anyway so why not?

Do you denounce thalmud?

Aye aye cappn
>i can't hear youuuuu
AYE AYE CAPPN
>oooooooooooooh who runs your media and all of your banks?
That's as far as I got with that but yeah not a big talmud fan.

i literally just hate russia

Yes, it is. But what choice do we have? Fight and die or surrender and die? Or, worse, surrender and live as Russian slaves?

>surrender and live as Russian slaves?
thats what jews want you to do
USSR 2 is the israeli dream

>sacrifice for Golem
yeah, right. nice try, scholomo, we know who is behind both sides of this shit

No, we're stabbing ourselves in this too. If you want accurate the priest needs his hand up the sheep's ass and to be stabbing his own stomach.

first of all - kill the kikes
then - fight for your freedom

I know Schlomo. You'll enjoy your victory for some time. But once the West falls, no one will protect you from Arabs.

i support the arabs because im romanian

All kikes are already in Israel. And Zelenskiy hides in some bunker, who even knows where.

Delusional.

Too bad they won't notice the difference.

bruh fuck that place honestly, real nightmare world.

>All kikes are already in Israel
theyre not in israel they went to america
yes they will
homosexuals go to hell

>have an interest in protecting?
lmao
>I don't care how many Ukrainians have to die, not one Russian boot must set foot in Romania
how noble of them

>just roll over and take it

Yes.

bruh I use random flags.

Half of Ukraine women are now living in the West and NEVER coming back so yeah. Hohols got fucked by the West pretty hard

we need a name for anti-american ideology, I mean it connected commies, neo-nazis, cuckservatives, and non-whites together, it's unironically the biggest and most well-supported ideology.
"I hate America" - the ideology

ok just dont be gay ok?

Attached: FS-H9OiWIAIBCSU.jpg (1538x2048, 536.19K)

Ghoul-chan ruined me.

Yep, more or less.

Attached: azbad.jpg (719x812, 214.91K)

dont know who that is

Attached: 1646688489227.jpg (1080x1080, 159.34K)

weird bird

dude... you are ruled by literal kikes...
your (((president))) despite hiding in "some bunker" is sending your guys to certain death:
1. ordered Mariupol to be defended and allowed it to be surrounded
2. is setting up a second Debaltseve in Severodonetsk. the salient should have been evacuated several days ago, the city is almost cut off (only one bridge left connecting it with Ukr held territory)
not to mention that your PM is a kike, as is your defence minister, and many other (((members))) of the (((administration))). your country is being depopulated for the Khazaria2.0 project, regardless of who will have the nominal control over the territory.
wake the fuck up, before it is too late!

Anti semetic and anti Christianity

khazaria 2.0 is literally just new york

NATO will fight to the last Ukrainian.