Why are Americans like this?

What has infected the souls of these people to make them so animalistic?

Attached: Capture.jpg (881x596, 99.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7192495/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews

All those guns yet no one is dying. Amazing hey?

Where’s the problem?

Attached: E46AD24F-4EB7-4D13-8885-9FC95D0B0A9E.jpg (824x1024, 42.91K)

Nice digits. Guns in America are just another product like everything else in that shithole. A product, that's it. They just so happen to be a very popular one because it's written in the constitution, weapons manufacturers own the country, and everybody is scared 24/7.

Attached: 1652373342179.jpg (828x516, 61.91K)

Sage, cope, kys

Attached: soon.jpg (491x491, 91.77K)

Uncivilised.

>Larger white armed families
If you're not like them, you aren't even human

Only firemen should hold fire extinguishers... fuck off.

Attached: 1610968810242.gif (260x260, 1.39M)

You euro fags are jest so jelly

Europeans will never understand country pride.

only bottom of the barrel lowlife scum ownes firearms here.

What? You don't have anything to be proud of. We do but we are a bit more humble and keep it to ourselves

>Europeans will never understand country pride.

Says the guy who lives in a culture-less shithole known as the United States.

We do keep it to ourselves. You Europeans can never get enough of American news and we live rent free. We've been minding our own business and yet you can't stop looking.
You have no culture. No pride.

>american education
Belgium makes some of the highest quality firearms in the world. You may have heard of a small cottage company called FN Herstal. Believe it or not, mutt, people possess guns outside of America. What we don't possess is a ridiculous national gun culture made up of lowest-common-denominator edgy teenaged retards and inbred hicks. Guns in most countries are a utility. Guns in America are a commodity. Americans do not own guns, they consume them.

Americaaaa number oneeee BITCH!

defending you every couple of decades from your neighbor might have something to do with it

>Guns in most countries are a utility. Guns in America are a commodity. Americans do not own guns, they consume them.
you should write for bill mahr.

>Do Americans really?

This is your typical European ladies and gentlemen

Attached: 1625017341662.jpg (1200x1570, 990.24K)

These kinds of europoor elitists are the thanks we get for saving them from 2 world wars and the commies

they need those fat NATO bucks and CIA cocaine imports

A hungayrian reddit faggot.
We men are quite OK here.

>We've been minding our own business and yet you can't stop looking.

Yes, it's like slowly driving by a terrible car accident....you cannot help but look at the carnage.

- world leader in COVID deaths
- soaring inflation
- soaring national debts
- black chimpouts burning down cities
- 5 year old school children being taught in schools to cross-dress
- mass shootings on a constant basis
- complete cultural degeneracy that is exported globally

It is impossible NOT to look.

what the fuck does that have to do with gun control?

you should hurry up an consume some fresh bullets out of a smoking barrel.

>europoor elitists
Lets be honest here. Without the anonymous shitposting here do you think it's actually not normal for Europeans to just outright talk shit about America? Like it's really obessive and sad that Europeans can't stop talking about us or looking up news about our country yet they wish us to suffer. I know Mexico is struggling with cartel problems but I wouldn't wish my neighbor to suffer. Mexico is a beautiful country and I wish they get better. But Europeans? They act like Elitists snobs. I can see some hipster European with some faggy scarf at their local coffee shop twirling their vape pen like a faggot and think they're better than everyone.

We Americans don't just fucking like like we're better. For the most part we mind our business. But the world just can't get enough of America. It's beautiful.

what the fuck does american gun control have to do with you shit country?

What makes us armed and sovereign? Helps that we aren't buck-broken by the EU.

>saving them from 2 world wars and the commies

The American lives so deeply in his bubble he cannot recognize the propoganda that has brainwashed him.

Russia had far more of a role in defeating Germany in WW2 than the US did. It is laughable to imply otherwise.

Americans really shoot up schools and then scream wild schizophrenic conspiracy theories about it and then wonder why people are staring at them

Attached: 197.gif (570x537, 96.11K)

LMFAO you guys face the same fucking issues. You're suffering from horrible terrorism and pollution. Again, you're proving my point you're just so obsessed and not looking at your own problems that Europe is facing. You're too busy judging others instead of looking in the mirror and fixing yourself. You're the problem.

>What makes us armed and sovereign? Helps that we aren't buck-broken by the EU.

The USA is controlled by Israel.

no one forced you to buy our guns
3D printing exists and milling is easy
stay on topic kike

Choose one euro faggots complain that we get to have guns or enjoy us killing each other fuck you all flip flop let me tell you something jack I got my first rifle an M14 in 2005 and I was only 17 did a little hoop jumping but in the end it was sneed and feed formerly chucks

Attached: E7365979-CBD8-4F98-90FE-88CAC1680A31.jpg (500x500, 139.63K)

You better watch what you say or trudeau might freeze your bank account leaf

>Jews have dominated 100% of US history
1/3rd of it was shooting at British, then another 1/3rd of it was shooting at each other
recent 1/3rd was shooting at outsiders
Never should have attacked Nazi Germany

>LMFAO you guys face the same fucking issues
No, mutt. Your situation is not normal. Your country is an aberration. If I believed in the supernatural then I would probably imagine that it were some sort of hell portal.

Attached: 1646598783009.webm (352x640, 1.19M)

>Americans really shoot up schools
And you Canadians just kill yourselves. You have a mental health epidemic and drug abuse problem and you can't seem to never be happy. Lol.

>the leaf thinks it knows anything
At this point you're all begging to be raked out of your own misery so its fair to chalk up your retardation to impotent jealousy.

>to make them so animalistic?
Humans use tools, weapons are tools. Arming yourself is the opposite of animalistic. It's human behaviour.

You're a fucking leaf. You literally consume all of the same culture and products the USA has to offer. You have no choice but to bow down to the American cock. Maybe fix your mental health issue before you talk.

Please Note:
These threads are usually made by communists who want to demoralise and destroy White America, the last free, gun owning, and God fearing people on planet Earth.

It's time to stop coping, mutt.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7192495/

Attached: Screenshot_20220525_044727_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2312, 695.13K)

If it wasnt for the police this country would be awesome

You post clips of nyc but isnt toronto a cesspool shithole too?