Name a better currency. What are the political implications of Monero becoming globally adopted?

Name a better currency. What are the political implications of Monero becoming globally adopted?

Attached: 5CD7EB7E-6D97-4A57-8BE3-F6F442E47426.png (480x480, 6.61K)

Solar storm goes FSHHHHH

they are all shit

Attached: Silver-iStock_000044435624_Medium.jpg (1386x1385, 422.59K)

Litecoin is better now with MimbleWimble update

wouldn't fusion energy render cryptos obsolete? Miners would spend more and more on equipment to mine, they would get more, driving the price down due to increased supply, but the same demand

fuck crypto Its worthless I cant go to any local markets with it.

>What are the political implications of Monero becoming globally adopted?
Global Anarchy

Attached: 1631369361069.jpg (1024x1024, 131.06K)

bitcoin
I don't know if having untraceable currency reserves is desirable
I guess they could show their view key, but eh
also difficult to prove that bulletproofs are truly ubreakable
bait

no, kys

fractional gold coins
when the shit really hits the fan, and your hentai connection goes down, your digital money is worth fuck all

more like moronro lol

the jews stand too much to lose if the internet goes down, their entire financial fraud depends on it

but ok let's say it does go down, 1. your life will probably instantly improve because "rule of law" meaning zoning and property regulations disappear, jobs just sprout out of nowhere

2. you should always have physical assets as well, like cattle, land, things of value that don't rely on petroleum which isn't easy but necessary

You don't me yet, but that's alright.

Attached: 7.png (512x512, 135.85K)

Fuck I'm retarded I need to sleep lmao

I just bought like 90 gamecubes recently

was a good time to buy imo

monero is king until the internet is shutdown which is basically impossible now

your ass

Easy access to drugs and anything else the (((authorities))) dont want you to own

I'll take the digital RMB. It's real money and buys real things from the world's factory.

Can you fucking Indian piece of shit niggers keep these paid advert threads to Any Forums?

Attached: 1624103175549.jpg (640x638, 92.02K)

Gold.
It will never happen.