NPCs think gun control will decrease mass shootings

You Americans are so retarded that I can't even express myself.

Attached: Screenshot_20220525-094525__01.jpg (1080x1661, 292.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mexperience.com/mexicos-strict-gun-laws/
wsj.com/articles/mexicos-soaring-murder-rate-proves-gun-control-is-deadly-11571696723
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Mexico/United-States/Crime/Violent-crime
reason.com/2019/11/03/what-is-a-well-regulated-militia-anyway/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ban guns
>no more mass shootings
worked for us, worked everywhere this has been done in fact. Why wouldn't it?

Oh are you guys finally forming this militia that you keep citing as a requirement for your "free country"? You're going to sit on pol and cry about niggers instead? Oh ok

>BAN GUNS
>CRIMINALS STIL HAVE GUNS
WHAT DO?

This talking point is dumb. "Criminal" isn't a binary. People willing to do a single crime in a single situation are not going to be willing to do every crime in every situation. If you ban guns, the vast majority of criminals will not have guns. If you don't ban guns, the vast majority of criminals will have guns. Again, banning guns is better.

It will stop mass shootings insofar that the CIA won’t do any more false flags after they banned private gun ownership.

Yeah, hilarious. Because everybody knows that letting every mentally unstable retard and troon buying assault rifles in the fucking grocery store like it was a bottle of corn syrup is, and always was, the best idea ever. Look at places like German, which have gubn control. They shoot school children there every day as well! Every fucking day! Fucj those German school shooters.

>supralegal supply chain set up used by people willing to bend the law
what do?

Mexico such a safe place right.

>this is you brain on nogun

>You Americans are so retarded that I can't even express myself.
All gun control supporting politicians and their family members can morally be killed, and SHOULD. They have been doing worse and wose things to us, and we know what gun control is about. They do not deserve to exist anymore and all opposition to them is moral.

>Oh are you guys finally forming this militia that you keep citing as a requirement for your "free country"? You're going to sit on pol and cry about niggers instead? Oh ok
I promote revolution every day. You're right to chastise people. More people should do it.

close the supply chain.

This dose not work everywhere. Mexico has strict gunlaws but only criminals have gun. How fucking retarded are you brits?

mexperience.com/mexicos-strict-gun-laws/

wsj.com/articles/mexicos-soaring-murder-rate-proves-gun-control-is-deadly-11571696723

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Mexico/United-States/Crime/Violent-crime

TLDR Mexico has essentially banned guns yet they almost have as much gun crime as we do. They are also ranked number 1 in murder and they are flowing through our border at 5-7k per day. If you limit gun statistics down to white people we no longer have a gun problem.

Attached: 1651916209709.png (2680x2760, 2.62M)

I cried after watching the video of his speech… he is a true hero…

mexico is 3rd world with no actual police force

Yeah now they just come at us with cars, bombs and knives and we have nothing to defend ourselves with but narwhal tusks.
It's about discipline. Switzerland has more guns per capita than the US and zero shootings. It also maintains military service as a requirement for all men.
It's invertebrate scum like you that gave away our right to defend ourselves, all so you could tell yourselves you did something and all those kids from Dunblane didn't die pointlessly. Cunt.

Attached: 1523296077026.jpg (500x500, 17.28K)

this will lead to "creative solutions" on the part of the host population

stupid limey

The places with the highest gun death rates in the world have guns banned you fucking little girl

How naive are you to actually believe this

If they do a gun control I will shoot a school!! (they won't do a gun control)

Attached: FNjV83YXoAMdAZH.jpg (611x611, 27.5K)

You guys literally have rampant stabbings and acid attacks

'Member that time alcohol was illegal?

Mexico has military police with heavy artillery walking the streets everywhere you fucking liar

Someone should ask Chris Murphy why he makes illegal deals with Iran behind Trump's back

>you don't ban guns, the vast majority of criminals will have guns. Again, banning guns is better.
Our governments are pushing trans kids and taking everything we own. Crime is irrelevant and insignificant as a justification in comparison. Shut the fuck up, you dumb cunt.

Even if you decreased shootings to 0 It wouldn't be worth it, Why would you ever want your government to own all the weapons?

So when are you banning niggers, machetes, and Islam, genius?

Bann more guns, sooner or later the criminals will either be all dead or will be the ones in power. At which point they will make themselves non criminal, problem solved

>NPCs think gun control will decrease mass shootings

Attached: 2dd2e1a734y.jpg (720x710, 113.63K)

Well all those countries with gun control don't have quite so many mass shootings...

based (image related)

>oi Nigel!!! u hav a loicence for that supply chain?

reason.com/2019/11/03/what-is-a-well-regulated-militia-anyway/

"A prefatory clause mentioning a purpose, Scalia argued, is not sufficient to overwhelm the commonsense and contextual meaning of a right guaranteed to everyone. Furthermore, he said, contemporaneous usage makes it clear that the phrase bear arms cannot be restricted to a military context, as Justice John Paul Stevens suggested it should be in his dissent."

Nigger what the fuck. The military fights the cartel in the street with tanks and shit.

>Correlation = Causation

So aside from Dunblane how many other school shootings took place in Britain prior to the ban on handguns. What the fuck do they put in the water you zoomers drink today? Do you think children are safer from violence today than they were in the 90s?

If I had my daughter groomed and raped by the towelheads next door and I got in put in gaol for saying the foreigners raped my daughter, I would kill every Queen and Copper I could get my hands on.

After mopping up the mozzies with some nice firtilizzzer

But they enforce the law on normal citizens pretty hard. The criminals just find another way to get guns. Do you even think?

When will Americans learn? Idiots…

Americans are more bloodthirsty than outsiders know. SUVs of peace and bombs would obliterate more than some guns ever would.

Attached: 1651031908973.gif (1500x2700, 379.9K)

imposter

When will Japanese stop raping children and lying about there crime statistics?

The very first link admits that owning a gun is legal in Mexico. They haven't "essentially banned guns."

You can kill far fewer people with a knife than a gun, and it's far more difficult to do so.

doubt. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
It's the other way round, which was surely obvious. With guns banned, nobody's shooting each other with guns.

Crime is way down today compared to the 90s.

You are so retarded that it fucking hurts

GENIUS

that isnt the real japanon its an imposter banking on the goodwill japanon built up. disgusting

>Crime is way down today compared to the 90s.
It was also way down in the US over the same period.

The crime argument is relatively unimportant, however.

Fair enough

>You can kill far fewer people with a knife than a gun, and it's far more difficult to do so.
Irrelevant, the manchester bomber killed 23 with countless injured, and he did it entirely with DIY supplies. It was a fucking nail bomb.
The problem isn't access to implements, the problem is cultural, you mincing fucking fairy.

it actuallywould though, since the CIA wouldnt have reason to commit those mass shootings anymore

Attached: Threat Gun.png (615x611, 187.59K)

It's really not. It's completely obvious, when you have a gun problem, to ban guns. It's obvious and it works. There's no special move or clever play to be done here - just ban guns.

Crime in the US could be even lower if you banned guns.

The majority of gun crime isn't terrorism. A DIY bomb would not substitute for a gun in most cases.

People who want to ban guns are fucking retarded slaves that should be tortured to death

>ban guns
>get trucks of peace

>Crime in the US could be even lower if you banned guns.
Maybe, but it's unimportant. And stop arguing for it, you stupid fuck. It's much more improtant that Biden is calling to mass transition children.

Well crime would drop by half of we band niggers? Should we do that?

Kill yourself faggot

Fuck off

>Crime in the US could be even lower if you banned guns.
Mass shootings would drop to zero if we exterminated our ruling class, using guns.