Males BTFO by a brave reddit princess

Males BTFO by a brave reddit princess

Attached: men.jpg (1172x788, 223.95K)

you can have abortion if we ban child support

>if you dont start obeying me....uh.... I'll never fuck you ok!!!
Fuck bros, how will we cope without this dumb slut in our lives
Also imagine being married to the person who posted this, talk about poor life choices

GO BACK

Yeah, you need to go back.

>Your archaic belief systems dictate our worth
Whether you like it or not you dumb roastie as social creatures we humans will judge each other's value regardless of political views. Bitch

>Your uniformed policies control our bodies
And you think you have the right to control a fetus' body. Gtfo with this hypocritical bull shit.

>You are a blight, an absolute parasite on this earth, responsible for so much violence and destruction
Women are the main drivers of pointless consumerism. Maybe if your gender could learn how to be content with less then our environment wouldn't be so fucked up.

>You NEED us, so you control us so we can't reject you. And when we do, you rape us.
Do you feminazi bitches realize you are nowhere near to being hot enough to bother asking out, much less risk going to prison to rape?

>But it won't last. Our rage runs deep and long, and you will all pay for this for years to come.
Settle down there Eric Harris LOL

>More and more women are realizing how much they despise you. Women are divorcing their husbands and leaving their boyfriends. More of us are swearing off men and refusing to have your babies.
>More and more of you will be friendzoned. Rejected. Dumped. Alone.
The trash it taking itself out

>The very thing you fear most is coming to pass and it's all your own fault.
Go outside please

>Edit: So many fragile boys in my DMs. I'm married to a man though, sorry.
Toxic masculinity much???

>implying liberal women want or have children

pretty sure it's the abortions

Attached: file.png (303x50, 12.77K)

>>More and more of you will be friendzoned. Rejected. Dumped. Alone.
>The trash it taking itself out
The funny part is her talking about how much she hates men and how they are nothing without women. Only to then say she'll friendzone them, admitting that she is dependent on their labor and will suffer their presence despite her hatred for them because she simply cannot live without them.
It's men who voluntarily joined monasteries, women had to be forced into them.

Monasteries were places of learning and productivity. I'm unsure if it was the same for convents.

Do you feel better having shouted this out into the void?

Sometimes there's value to it. Someone might come back to you and point out that you have some logical loophole in your world view, or that one of your opinions is incomplete and you have to think it through again, but to the end.
Just circling the same thoughts in your head without ever putting them up for examination leads to stagnation.

This. If parenthood is a choice for women it should be a choice for men too.

Nothing a broken jaw can't fix.

>Incels... ROLLOUT!

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1080x1090, 175.66K)

This You're obviously a redditfag/zoomer who's too used to posting comments that you already know will be unchallenged.

They joined ISIS?

>women are a hivemind

Well. I guess that settles it. I guess I'll just have to keep my money and go fishing. Oh man I am so sad.

I'm sure you have some good advice for coping about a lack of pussy you little virgin.

>Shouting an echo into an echo chamber
Edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger!

abortion already bans child support because there would be no child to support LMAO

Wonder how many pills she takes a day

The illogical and emotional ramblings of another suicide statistic.

>two x chromosomes
Is that the one they had to make because trannies took over the old 'women' subreddit, but now this one's being taken over by trannies too?

Men will just find woman outside of us

You aren't smart enough to understand these topics. Read again and try harder.

Who cares about what 40+y femcels think?

wow another spectacular post from reddit(dot)com

This is already happening. A lot of my male cousins and friends are dating/marrying women from overseas, while American women focus on their “careers”