Are cats legit?

Are cats legit?

Attached: 1653377645066.jpg (474x190, 16.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lg9uGm3Y7-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cats are cope

They are little tricksters

Gross things

No

kikes of the animal kingdom, but actually kinda cute. i love cats

catgirls yes

Attached: images.jpg (462x664, 27.26K)

I love cats

If a man prefers cats over dogs, I will think less of him. Simple as.

yes best animals, ban pitbulls

Yes, idk why God made cats, but they are mega based, there is nothing better than cats

Yes very legit
Unlike those dogs! They are literally niggers of the animal world

No one care you commie faggot

yes 100%

>thread about kot
>no picture of kot
i'm ashamed of you all
but yes, kot are based
they keep the glowies and spooks away

Attached: niggerman 2.jpg (2500x1656, 91.02K)

noo, don't shit on dogs >:(

Attached: focused_141863446-stock-photo-boy-hugging-golden-retriever-puppy.jpg (1800x1200, 135.04K)

get a real pet, that will look after family and home

Attached: pjgcbb1xfckvqtv3zyfc-2001185471.jpg (1024x1460, 602.79K)

Cats are based. Dogs are lovable but not really based.

youtu.be/Lg9uGm3Y7-A
Cats are 4th density spirit masters.

>attaches pic of nigger dog
OK tyrone

If you adopt one that is still a baby, yes. If they're a bit older, they have a few quirks, like communicating with soft bites for example. Feral cats in my experience are a no go, because they never really get tamed.

Attached: 1633749037605.png (657x527, 45.61K)

Kys dogfucker

The supreme difference between the cat and the dog is as immeasurable as it is simple. The cat doesn't need you; the dog does. So, even if you're a lame ass simp that smells of bo and week old cum your dog will love you or at least pretend to for food.
Your cat won't offer you the same courtesy. If you don't earn your cat's respect in some way, the cat will treat you like a little bitch servant and you'll deserve it. However, if you're based and redpilled your cat is a little feral buddy.
He'll bring you murdered animals as tribute and follow you from the shadows when you go on walks, bit like a creepy pasta monster in that sense. And in the sense that over the course of it's life an average cat will kill at least 1000 small animals and rodents.
Speaking of which, your dog won't do shit about mice, bugs, or any other pests. Whereas your cat will torture them to death for fun.

I used to dislike cats then I met my cat. Rescued a stray that was near death. Turned out to be an incredible cat, extremely sweet, keeps rodents away from the house, extremely self sufficient and independent. I consider this cat more like a brother to me because I was pretty suicidal before I met him but he gave me a reason to live and I kept him alive.

Attached: Snapchat-886195801.jpg (1996x3992, 2.23M)

i love dogs but they are too much work
if i had a kid then i'd get a puppy when the little dude was like 5 or 6, because i'd already have to raise the kid plus its good for kids to have pets cuz it teaches them how to be responsible for a living being

dogfags like you are reprehensible
they are not surrogates for children and they only love you because they've been bred to do that for thousands of years
dogs are a special kind of stupid - they're like abused women
cats are stupid too but at least they're independent

Dogs are fucking man made abominations.

>shit in your house
>walk in it
>walk all around your house
they are gross

Attached: 1646622160713.webm (640x800, 349.72K)

Mine are incredibly important to me as well. Based fren

Attached: 1635045747342.png (1024x819, 315.53K)

Actually cats can be toilet trained, up to and including flushing. So if your womanly senses are offended by some dirty beans on the linoleum, just teach them to use the toilet.
Can't do that with dogs, who literally eat their own feces btw.

Cats are based. Meanwhile your dog eats it's own shit from your lawn and then runs over to lick you across the face right after.

Cats should be worshipped they're intensely based and cutepilled with magic powers.

Attached: 1645996222860.jpg (640x399, 22.04K)

No they are not abominations, cmon, I had a husky when I was 13 and I absolutely love dogs, man's best friend, remember

Attached: Golden-Retriever-Puppy-Finding-And-Raising-Your-New-Friend-HP-long.jpg (696x377, 40.73K)

Designed to be man's best friend by hundreds of years of in-breeding, genetic manipulation, and Stockholm Syndrome.

Dogs are created to be slaves for humans and a testament to humans trying to play God. I cannot respect an animal that is wholly dependent on me just to survive. If my cat decided to leave the house and never come back, he'd have a better chance surviving than if the useless dog my sister owns got out. That dog can't do anything for itself and will bark into your ears until you give her that she wants.