Balkanians listen

This is the only chance in our lives to scientifically determine which European country is the least gay.

Whoever has zero monkey pox cases by the end of the year is the winner

Watch your fag neighbors

Attached: IMG_20220525_095451.jpg (574x512, 172.67K)

American bump

Reporting in, mine has arguably the least amount of faggots, that said, it is amongst the smaller countries here

i bet Warsaw already have some monkey(pox) niggers
it's globohomo city after all

test

Before anyone tells you that gay pox is spread by touch. The source of the disease is in the sodomite parade, so if your country has a case of getting sick, it means that in your home country there are people who touch fags with something other than a hammer.

Or that semi-fags fuck women who then proceed to fuck hungry slut lovers

Monkeypox June about to start, an entire month of nationwide monkeypox celebration. Disease is love

It's over, Croatia's societal immune system is compromised in larger cities

Attached: 1651832834797.jpg (933x933, 81.39K)

Jabbies or faggots?

There is like 20 million germans that go to the adriatic coast every year. its over

Yes.

Attached: 1652882480310.png (657x527, 62.6K)

It was good knowing you, Slovenian bros

i hate to break it to you crobro, but your coast is a prime spot for groups of gays to go have a weeklong orgy
you unironically need to build a border wall

checked

Faghaterbros we won

god no tourists pls

>pride day is in a month
we're absolutely fucked here

Holandii is out of competion, only hetero guy there is probably already a femboy

Serves you right for being in the NATO EU sphere, if you were independent you could simply beat these fags back into the closet.

>Serves you right for being in the NATO EU sphere

my brother in Chist, you bomb Jugosławia

Serbia will mutate a worse version Doggy pox with their rampant zoophilia mark my words

Attached: 1538235268133.jpg (1280x881, 334.55K)

There was one case in Croatia yesterday
We are the biggest faggots of the Balkans