Many such cases

Many such cases

Attached: 1653362245179.png (895x765, 671.28K)

In January, the victim and Flores reportedly started their sexual relationship. Court paperwork alleges that Flores had sent explicit photos to the victim, but he only sent her pictures of his abdomen. Detectives also helped set up a recording with a parent where Flores said they had had sex in her car at a park and that Flores had to take the "morning after pill."

>Flores said they had had sex in her car at a park and that Flores had to take the "morning after pill."

MUH DICK

Attached: elsa-christina-flores.png (736x445, 330.72K)

I remember doubting myself with older women at that age. I missed so many shots.

Why is there so much similarity between spics and Indians?
She looks like a person from India.

isn't this like the 100th one this month?

Why are pedo women so fucking hot?

There isn't any

eww. for the first time i have to say the kid really is a victim.

american culture

poor boy his life is ruined!

Attached: Untitled.jpg (818x335, 101.09K)

Nice.

Attached: nice.png (376x253, 141.91K)

Is it really that hard to resist fucking your students? I've never been a teacher, so I'm just wondering.

Women teachers should allow sexual intercourse with young boys. It should be privilidge and society should support and encourage such behavier. It is good for all when young studs getting laid and learn how to please they wife in future.

Ofcource from male teachers that should strictly forbidden. Innocent young boys (I guess girls too) should keep away from dirty candimans.

They want to sue the school or city, that's all

India was colonized by Portugal for over 400 years and Latin America was also colonized by Portugal.
There's over a million Indian people in South America and the Caribbean Islands.
I see the resemblance in both groups.

agreed but only if the teacher is hot.

it should be like, ace every test and you get to raw dog the teacher at the end of the year,.

Why did they whitewash the photo?

I know this sounds cliche, but I was furiously jacking off at that age. Would have loved some older woman to show me the way. I was born at the wrong time.

nice

not sure if nice. could be nicer

Attached: 0ZMqvT_tIdpUxamlHBAYMaLUVJU5pLveyJhtQ2ylSHg.jpg (550x336, 24.93K)

>Martial arts Instructor
Imagine her grip with legs. She can pin you down and go "nope you ain't pulling out".

NIIIIIICE

Attached: 1602880603643.jpg (228x221, 7.78K)

this

I bet she'd ride it til your dick fell off.

>you vil have ze pedo sex vith ze 400kg sheboon teachers full of std!

god I wish I met one of these teachers as a kid

She's ugly. Not cool man. Not cool