I've solved shootings

It's OK Amerisharts, I know it's hard for you guys atm so I've solved the school shooting problem for you. The second amendment is clear so banning guns is off the table. So my solution is basically state mandated girlfriends for incels, so that shootings don't occur. I believe this should cut down on 80-90% of shootings.

>oh but that'll never happen blah blah blah womans rights
Wrong nigger.

>Sex work is real work
Right? Lefties love this shit

So why is a federally funded program assigning sex workers to incels such a problem?

>American women will never do it
Of course not, and no one wants to fuck American women anyway.

That's where working visas come in. See there is at least a billion cute philipino, ukrainian, etc teen girls out there right now that could be fucking poindexter and his sub-5 inch cock and preventing shootings.

Here's how it works
>school identifies teen not getting any and reports it to federal government
>fed gov approves their participation in program and gets a short bio
>flip/uki girl is starving and poor
>fed gov offers foriegn girls working visas, with their job requirement that they have to live with or near their assigned incel and provide them with sex at least once a week
>included in the visa is a living wage (which would be far exceeding what prostitutes earn in their home country)
>foreign girl gets to come to America, only has to fuck one dude with a small cock instead of hundreds of old fuck boomers on sex vacations
>incel gets his dick wet
>no one gets shot
>everybody wins

If you guys want I will draft up a letter and send it to Biden he loves interfering in people's business so I am sure he'll love this. Especially as the sex-positive candidate right.

My plan is foolproof. You're welcome.

Attached: 12341231.jpg (602x432, 44.97K)

Women are boring. Send me a bunch of Legos.

Attached: 46119F63-C4E3-4018-AE66-CE755B0D39DA.jpg (440x330, 57.22K)

Also, to make it fair on the foreigner girl
>it's all volunatary, but the huge wage (for them) and the visa makes it hugely attractive
>she gets to choose the incel, Fed Gov provides the aformentioned bio so she doesn't have to regularly fuck someone against her will

But also to ensure the program works
>visa cancelled if you quit, although programs to transition them to other visas may be possible.

Tell me this isn't a 10/10 idea there is literally no flaws.

Attached: asdf23412431.jpg (1240x1013, 362.08K)

Will you be enrolling in the program as well?

How about, if Biden gibs you legos, and also the flip prostitute gf?

Attached: 1283091442734.jpg (608x454, 132.72K)

prisons have armed guards.
schools don't even lock their doors.

No I don't live in America we only have gangland shootings here.

if I want a flip gf I will just go visit.

Yeah but you won't need any of that now because the kid getting bullied won't be mad because after a hard day of wedgies and being told he's a loser he can come home and coom in his third world waifu.

Attached: 1271337679007.jpg (400x575, 92.27K)

Literally there is zero downside and basically nothing in the way of implementing this program.

No, I believe all women should stay pure until marriage and I do not believe in race mixing as that creates ugly halfbreed mutts.

Attached: 19B6ECF2-7C6E-4AFE-8466-46DA8D69559C.jpg (1242x1403, 259.13K)

>but you won't need any of that
1 woman to 1 male costs a lot more than guards at all school entrances.

One average Ukrainian gf pls.

One flight from the Phillipines and then minimum wage is more than whatever a guard earns in the US?

Your whole cuntry is mutted already tho

Exactly, which is why I don’t support it

Attached: A076753B-F09F-4D74-B193-B755985720BE.jpg (710x592, 64.78K)

Face it mutts my plan is flawless

they wont actually have kids it's just cooming business

Attached: 1338323567257.jpg (991x1300, 1.08M)

new citizens at minimum wage means more government benefits and medical expense.

lmao you're already in like 800 trillion dollars of debt

and importing 1 for 1 would not increase gdp and would decrease revenue.

You're obviously shitposting but I'll give you an answer:
>incel gets sexworker
>he develops feelings
>it's just a job bro
>*mass shooting*
People need therapy, a sense of being part of the community and the ability to do work they are proud of and support themselves.
Wasn't he angry that he wasn't able to graduate? He should have been given more support for whatever mental health issues or learning disabilities he had.

this.
our education system is in shambles and slaves to teachers union as we give billions to the war machine.

>ExpectationsVsReality.jpg
This plan has more holes than a texas school.