Inuit people are literally from China

Is eastern Asians the most superior race since we have lived in extreme cold place for thousands of years?

Attached: 165E693C-3261-4AE5-80F9-09208DDB1B54.jpg (490x323, 28.81K)

Nothing admirable about just existing. They probably depend on white man gibs

they are from siberia, as are the people that raped the han out of existence

Yes. We are heading towards a Chinese millennium which will usher in a level of prosperity and peace that the world has never seen.

Death to America.

Korea, but yes.

>Nothing admirable about just existing.
says Pacific Czech

Lol

How do i take the inuit pill?

Nigger we lived Alaska for centuries

Attached: E66DD1E6-F7B4-4E63-B6C3-A5D470A4EEE8.jpg (1600x1052, 790.44K)

Fuck off daza

Isn’t seberia a Russian place? How could they live there?

They are literally retarded due to their diet and compounding genetic adaptations/diseases. I remember reading that their women's breast milk is legally considered biological waste not fit for consumption. These people are those who were trapped there and were unable to migrate south.
Mostly is ever since they removed kebab.

Literally they are chinese. How shameful I don’t know my ancestors

Attached: B6BD8F35-3BB8-4C8B-9697-FD53C357F40D.jpg (1072x720, 79.52K)

So my Chinese ancestors were trapped in a dark cold shithole and survived. China should give them citizenships.

Korean are Chinese

I must go there to find them in my rest life. My ancestor is great.

Attached: DCE7D04A-A6E1-4289-B2B0-7EA395D1A360.jpg (994x558, 131.72K)

Well, duh.

please do

I will

Natives are sub human western pagan niggers. John A. MacDonald was right with the 3 goals of Canada.

Attached: real glow hours.jpg (748x654, 57.05K)

How? They are Chinese, how are they becoming inferior? Chinese includes Korean and Japanese, none of us are inferior

Insectoids aren't people.Japanese are at least more civilized and neutered. Chinese have no culture just like Russia. They are both nothing more but cancers that keep on expanding.

Attached: disgusting mongoloid trash.jpg (815x620, 208.81K)

Nigger where is you genetic study learnt, really boring.

Are y'all fucking retarded? There's other Asians living north of Chinese and Koreans. Tungusic, Evenks, Nivkhs, Koryaks, Chukchi, etc

> we have lived in extreme cold place for thousands of years?
but the question is why?

This. Also, American Indians are Japanese/Asian too. Once seen this cannot be unseen. Not too far to travel either.

John A. MacDonald was right. We should have kept the Yanks out, Baguettes and West Pagans purged

Attached: yes we do.jpg (177x182, 7.84K)