So what's really going on where everyone is talking about gun control? Last week it was abortion

So what's really going on where everyone is talking about gun control? Last week it was abortion.

Attached: maria-lysenko-XWC5q9_Xp0o-unsplash-scaled-e1643595686852.jpg (2560x1440, 366.98K)

And what will they try to regulate this time with firearms.

It's the same routine.

>mass shooting
>SENSIBLE GUN CONTROL!
>COMMON SENSE GUN CONTROL
>BLAH BLAH BLAH HOW MANY CHILDREN
>Will Smith did WHAT!?
>OMG prayers for Jewkraine
>Raise minimum wage!
>Mass shooting
>OMG WHEN ARE WE GOING TO HAVE SENSI-

They do not care about anything other than their attention to their "caring."

Guns should be banned. Superman never needed to use guns. Neither does Batman

don't care

Oh you're starting to notice the narrative changes? That's good user. This kind of stuff is not new around election season. In fact, that's seems to always be when they happen! Of course the truth is they happen year round, but the media chooses to focus on them to help lefty votes and to keep us distracted as real moves go down.

Attached: 1640951335746.gif (200x200, 90.93K)

They're cycling through all the "High School Debate Society" highly divisive issues in order to keep you distracted and divided while they install tyranny. Well done on falling for this shit.

I'm starting to think the ultimate goal is to turn people's brains into scrambled eggs from all of the mental whiplash. We'll probably see shit cranked up to eleven, soon.

You said a lot and yet nothing at the same time.

Monkey pox was just too funny i suppose

And what are you hoping for, that I am a man behind the curtain to spill the reason why the public is being lead by its nose?

Maybe next time have something worth while to say?

Is your main opening worthwhile? You're asking why there is a narrative change. We answered, How about you be more specific about what you want instead of a faggot?

Dems are trying to rally their base for midterm elections happening in the fall. It's obvious to anyone who isn't a newfag.

The redditers can't talk about race, or acknowledge that trans people are fucking nuts, so they're just going on and on about gun control to distract people.

Bullshit. This isn't about elections, some fucking bill got passed or is being put into congress or some shit is going on with some company or something else. This shit is always designed to cover up something else.

monkeypox wasnt taking like they hoped so they just did another mass shooting. elections are coming soon and the democrats need a boost.

So what's your idea then cumbucket? What's going on.

what the fuck i love gun control now!

How about the usual shit?
>Rising fuel prices
>Rising cost of living
>Rent going up
>Federal Reserve shenanigans
You know, something important? Instead of your precious US sponsored larp called elections?

Gun sales are too low.

do you think circumcision of boys is important

Welcome to the american news cycle its fucking insane

Its whatever the TV (kikes since they own all media) tells people to think about. Its sad, but there is no winning this. These fuckers have complete control and there is no way of getting it back. Might as well enjoy your time while your here. Stay healthy friends.

Yeah and blue team is getting blamed for all of that.

Just like my marvel movies!

Okay maybe you fucking people missed the point of the thread, here lemme link to:

Lefty faggots that fall for fed bait shot people.

Great so why make this thread like this and not open with ideas like that? It'd be more worthwhile, waste less time, and spare us your faggoty low level aggression.

Attached: 1649772410414.gif (274x257, 2M)

>gun control
this is impossible in the USA
for several reasons.
what you guys need to do is get your mental health crisi under control.

GUNS DON'T COMMIT MASS SHOOTINGS
PEOPLE WITH MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES COMMIT MASS SHOOTINGS.

I wrongly assumed the intelligence of you people, clearly

Or you overestimate your own worth and revel in your ego. Both lead to a similar perspective.

IMAGINE HOW LONG THAT BARREL WOULD BE IF IT WEREN'T TIED IN A KNOT

>you people
You’re clearly not from here. Go back, faggot.

we know
Also funny how most of these faggots had a clear reason not to own a gun that conveniently gets ignored
example
>Texas church shooter
>has a domestic violence charge from air force
>Whoopsie forgot to upload that to the FBI database

I like how you just admitted to being a retard

I support the current thing.

Attached: NPC.png (600x784, 222.2K)

You were already given reasons why abortion and gun control are hot topics at the moment. You’re the retard here.

LOL WHAT THE ELECTION? Oh please, that's so fucking weak, do you watch fucking Alex Jones or something?

Honestly i am curious what next week will be, gotta say the feds are keeping things entertaining. I wonder if mass shooter handlers brag about their patsy's score, maybe have a office party.

NPCs talk about whatever their thought fuhrers tell them to talk about.

new firmware dropped

>(((media))) driven narrative