If leftist keep thinking like this, we will win bois

If leftist keep thinking like this, we will win bois.

Attached: Snipaste_2022-05-25_04-39-43.jpg (938x350, 82.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/antinatalism/comments/uxbq5z/i_have_to_talk_about_this_or_im_going_to_go_crazy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dies from cringe

You're literally an incel

if any of their expressed sentiments were what they actually believe, they would just kill themselves. if human life is so worthless and terrible, why not just cut their time of suffering short and suck off a shotgun?

>but but, a new series might come on netflix

ask me how I know this was written by a white person

>posted by LittleKitenGirl96
its just one of those degenerates who have the peter pan syndrom

Leftists reproduce by convincing other people's kids to drink the retard juice. As long as there are public schools and normie conservatives keep sending their kids to them, the (((revolution))) will carry on with no problems. Remember that America is 1940 was vastly more based and redpilled than today and this creature's equally insane counterpart still managed to subvert that society.

Link to post on reddit:
reddit.com/r/antinatalism/comments/uxbq5z/i_have_to_talk_about_this_or_im_going_to_go_crazy/

Attached: bemused glance.png (300x450, 93.5K)

> LittleKittenGirl96
Either bait or a disgusting way of speaking for a so called little kitten

>I'm extremely tired of sneeders, and I'm also tremendously angry at them.

Attached: 8db (11).png (1900x1920, 2.74M)

i wish they'd kill themselves so they'd stop wasting resources and driving up the cost of goods and services

Attached: dead end manifesto.png (850x1217, 927.77K)

SNEED

We should invent an incel like movement for women who don't want to have children for shaming them in order to make them fall in line or make them crazy

Because let's be honest, it's not a free choice, it's that all the good and fuckable men available to her are taken and instead of going down the ladder to pick a partner she turns to hate those that are happy

Sad

>There are NO reasons for having children
>Species dies out
These people man... There is no way that we can reconcile our differences. We either take control of the government with populists, or a national divorce is necessary to stop violence from retarded radicals.

>LittleKittenGirl96
I didn't need to be reminded this exists.

It's 50/50 that it's an adult man who binges Hello Kitty on the weekends wearing only panties and a smile.

Attached: kittengirl1.jpg (669x900, 429.5K)

On pic: Europe Population Projection (green: accounting for heritability of fertility model)

Most people seem to think that fertility will stabilize at some point. This paper suggests that, due to the fact that fertility is heritable, birth rates will actually start increasing in the following decades, as the descendants of those that chose to have more children will present a psychological profile more prone to desire procreation, and consequently, will have more children themselves.

Attached: Snipaste_2022-05-24_22-29-09.png (586x573, 87.22K)

Other people breeding and having kids doesn't bother me, and I'm anti-natalist. I don't really care if others want kids, good for them.

Can't kill yourself until the beyond bugburger comes out

ZOMG I NEEDA WATCH WHO KILLED SARA LIKE OMGOMGOMG.

>he missed who killed sara
NGMI

"people" like that deserve nothing less than being forced up against a wall and shot in the back of the head, and I will gladly pull the trigger

Little bitch narc

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 00-53-29 I have to talk about this or I'm going to go crazy.png (523x75, 4.41K)

stop replying
fuck troons and niggers

>"I hate responsibility for my actions!!"
>"there's no reason for people to reproduce!"
>"littlekittengirl96"
>this person can probably vote

Attached: pepe_cringe.jpg (1200x1200, 76.47K)

>Vol
>Volunteer
>he does it for free
Daily reminder to all redditranny tourists that you will always be a man with an XY in every cell of your body. Women still look like women without 10 layers of makeup + FGAS + camera filters and never worry about passing as the sex they are even at their most horrendous.

You're not anti-natalist. Thats just a cope for the fact women don't want to even go near you

We’re already winning. If you couldn’t see the shift recently, you’re in the 2 digit IQ club.

literally the same bitch on another post saying she has a breeding fetish

Attached: Capture.png (742x235, 44.12K)

liberals never seem to have a good day, all they have is bad days.

Attached: 1653329308981s.jpg (125x121, 3.28K)

major fucking kek

>Posted by u/LittleKittenGirl96
kek

Mental illness.

Lmao.
Women moment.

>littlekittengirl
Guarantee this is a tranny

Probably the nicest compliment he’s gotten all year.
Fuck you user.

Honestly way too wide spread, even here on Any Forums. Just look at all the people who claim that the only valuable part of your life are your teenage years, and the only reason they don't behave like those women is because they don't have a vagina that would enable them to just keep LARPing as child far into adulthood.
I blame it on a total lack of philosophy in people's education. Not the faggy kind, but the more base level philosophy, like understanding what independence actually means and what value it holds. They are raised almost exclusively academically, geared towards productivity in their adult life, so it's no surprise they see it as a horrible time that's essentially just slavery and try to extend their childhood as much as possible or go for drugs whenever that's not possible.
How many of these people went fishing or camping with their dads and got some actual life advice from them instead of just learning how to ride a bike, getting some help with their math homework and that was it?
They are all unfinished people.

Yeah cause I'm gay.

I posted this here because if I tried to express an opinion on reddit, this would be the result:

"Comment deleted by moderators"

Besides, I am advertising Any Forums and shifting other people that might see the post into this place instead, they might never have heard of it. In fact, that is precisely how I found this place myself.

We’ll the people they follow, dote on, and worship are trying to kill their genetic lines and, in many cases, them personally. That would mess anyone up.

Attached: 1653270806468m.jpg (995x1024, 164.32K)

Its grammatically correct?

>human incubator and milking cow
... nofap is impossible guys

Attached: 1646639546671.jpg (710x956, 418.7K)

evil exists. don't stick your dick in evil