So we are literally living revelations aren’t we…

So we are literally living revelations aren’t we….
The vax was a trial run
The microchip is the actual mark of the beast.

Give it to me straight anons, I am a zoomer. Why the fuck did I wake up in this fucked ass world. Is god testing us all? Are you niggers even real?

Attached: F150FD37-4688-41A8-85DD-C7AC913009E4.jpg (1284x1642, 978.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/R1MovaL10og?feature=share
gotquestions.org/one-world-government.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the vax as described in 16:2

I just find it so crazy how the Bible literally said they want a one world government and you will be marked in the forehead and in the hand.
Mind and physical.
How the fuck did they predict that

Christ is king. I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

>How the fuck did they predict that
The Bible was translated from the Torah, a jewish document.

the levels of mindfuck have gone off the deep end
they used to plan 1 big psyop per decade but now its multiple per year

>they want a one world government
How is that formulated in the Bible? I'm curious

Matthew 10:34-37.
You vill kill ze family.

Attached: 0962AFB8-94BF-4E8E-955B-217A818BB243.jpg (1284x1184, 523.83K)

>The vax was a trial run
Cope vaxxie lmfao. It IS the mark.

youtube.com/shorts/R1MovaL10og?feature=share
>are all of us real?
No, check it out. 8 seconds long

You don’t need old Jewish nonsense to see how this won’t turn out good
Also pick something for the mark of the beast and stick with it. It was first credit cards then vaccines now this. Stick to one and roll with it otherwise your bullshit just falls apart even more

You were born in time for endgame. You should be happy man. Your knowledge has prepared you.

I don’t think it is. It did however lay the groundwork. Why do you think kikes like Dr. Oz are so happy about the chips
Even le based Elon wants to turn you into a Robot dog

Neuro-link connected to a web 3.0 blockchain metaverse is the "mark", expect the Father of Lies to have multiple red herring marks and "antichrists" before.

Attached: IMG_20220316_220239_554.png (950x3197, 1.35M)

I always said it was gonna be the microchip. I don’t know if you’ve seen any of the WEF meeting but that entirely confirms my theory.

>How is that formulated in the Bible? I'm curious

gotquestions.org/one-world-government.html

I hope they tattoo it on all the dipshits that go along with it. Sucks to be you, OP. At least they didn't manage to brainwash you to cut your dick off yet, right>

Attached: G3FE.jpg (1500x1280, 392K)

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

I HATE THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

THE VATICAN WILL BURN IN MINECRAFT

THE LORD'S DAY WILL NOT BE POSTPONED

AMEN

Attached: 1645958352419.jpg (750x702, 68.65K)

Yeah. It REALLY fucking sucks. I am an orphan, and only have one person left whom I’m living with. With the cost of living, food, gas, etc, I’m fucked.
I make about 33 an hour so I’m semi okay but at this rate we are all fucked.
Why did I get spawned on this demonic satan ruled world what the fuck

Much easier to identify NPCs and golems but stilll horrifying.
The higher ups really seem to see us as cattle.

>plagiarizes the book of revelations
Oy vey! Why don't they trust us!

If it ever comes down to me starving for not taking the mark i am going out in a fucking blaze. No not in minecraft either. Fuck you feds.

Credit cards was a very fringe theory, I haven't even saw that on pol in the last couple years.
It was almost always either the vax or a microchip that you get with the vaxx or for taking the vaxx but separately.

How do you get food in Europe once this system is in place?
Will I have to scavenge trash cans and eat ducks in the park?
And what will feds do to me once they realize I don't have the mark?

Grow food

>make a prophecy
>retards follow it in cult like fashion
>ignore anyone that tries to warn you following said cult that it will lead to bad things happening
>eventually bad things start happening
>OH BOY LOOKS LIKE ITS THE END OF THE WORLD BETTER SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING BECAUSE THE JE- THE BIBLE SAID SO
My only comfort in this nightmare is that you midwit freaks might suffer more than I will.

>Why did I get spawned on this demonic satan ruled world what the fuck
i ask myself this everyday

Attached: time to go back.jpg (1136x1040, 519.31K)

>Why did I get spawned on this demonic satan ruled world what the fuck

Don't worry. You will smile too in the end. :)

Attached: why_indeed.jpg (312x326, 28.53K)

Still not taking it

Attached: 1629235710581.png (1488x1488, 246.96K)

Can't they work on something meaningful instead? I'll never submit to the technocratic globohomo.

>Give it to me straight anons, I am a zoomer. Why the fuck did I wake up in this fucked ass world. Is god testing us all? Are you niggers even real?
Yes in a sense. Humanity is being tested, but, it's not from "God." You are God. You forgot you were so that you could experience what it's like to be a human living in 2022 during very turbulent times as a game you play to test yourself. The old world is ending. It is being reset. The question is who will come out victorious. If 1% of the populace rebelled, the "Cabal" would fall within about 1-2 days. They are nothing without us. We are being watched and all of this could be done for us. But, they refuse because humans must learn this lesson on their own. To be self reliant and not give all your self worth to institutions and experts and all that.

Chances are, that if you are "awake," then your soul aspect is here specifically to assist in this shift. You wanted to be here. You chose to be here. Do not forget that. You have nothing to fear. The "NPC" types who took the jabs are the ones who need to be worried, not you. Death is not real. You are more "alive" without your physical form than you are right now.

grow food, cultivate personal relationships with farmers. There will always be alternative markets. I'm trying to figure this out as well. Also, buy bitcoin.