Untitled

Attached: 42398749823.png (400x512, 151.35K)

>gibz gunz goyimz
>we care about you goyimz

Attached: 1570248616881.png (807x754, 24.48K)

Shhhhhh nobody cares

Jew jewstein

>your policies
what in the fuck is he talking about? does he think i wrote the constitution and its amendments?

liar

They were 400 miles away! Do something!

Attached: do-something.png (720x710, 399.65K)

So this would have been just a mass abortion procedure if this wan in California. Ok Groomer.

Truly couldn’t give less of a fuck about bad faith gotcha arguments from kikes. Sage

"jews" kill kids

In what way is it bad faith? because he might be jewish?

>they were killed because of your policies, if it were up to us we’d have just killed them in the womb!
Compelling argument, Jew

>someone’s babies
how does he think babies are made? a baby is by definition someone’s child.

If you knew before hand would you rather have a child and have it murdered or have an abortion in the first trimester?

The former. Why do you think murdering the child now is better than murdering it later?

Less pain and suffering for everyone involved. Why do you think it would be better to murder it later?

If only they would have been aborted they would have never died

>for everyone involved
Except the child you’re murdering before it’s even born. Living for a few years and dying is better than being ripped apart in the womb because your whore mom couldn’t live with the consequences of being a whore

SHOW ME THE BODIES
>SHOW ME THE BODIES
SHOW ME THE BODIES
>SHOW ME THE BODIES
SHOW ME THE BODIES
>SHOW ME THE BODIES
SHOW ME THE BODIES
>SHOW ME THE BODIES

Attached: mario doubt.png (655x902, 808.75K)

I don't agree with that. But I did like to have a conversation where the only outcome was a dead child, very american.

>"We should abort babies because there is a chance they will just die later lol"
Fucking what?

Which policies ? Oh, that’s right you want to take the public’s right to bear arms

Fuck Jews man