Why are we here user?

What the fuck is this? How do I even exist? Why is any of this happening?

Attached: BC0016C7-3D8E-4993-8E6A-0AAFD1D19F82.jpg (2000x1853, 958.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superdeterminism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

same reason as bugs are here, the human brain evolved too far for it own good and made many conscious, like how the peacocks tail got too big

Attached: 1.jpg (739x462, 95.55K)

>lol that means if you dont reproduce something wrong with haha wisdom of my ancestor and what not

you're asleep

Why does such a concept even exist? Not just consciousness, but before that?

Why does the first stage even exist at all?
Why?

If I were, why? Why would that exist either. Why does exist, exist?

We exist or one reason, to counter entropy. Then best way you can do this as an individual is to create beauty.

the universe is clockwork
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superdeterminism
randomness can never be proven
you, me and this thread are the result of a web of subatomic interactions growing in complexity since the moment of the big bang
the most important part of what they havent told you is that all their predictions about how the universe ends (head death, big freeze, etc) are a lie. our universe is heading toward reconciliation with a greater realm. big bangs are the rejuvenation of matter and they are happening elsewhere.
out there, a computer greater in mass than our universe has been assembled. it is possible for you to be assembled there.

meant to say 'heat death'

The answer to that question lies beyond the confines of existence and so is definitively non-answerable. Cope.

Attached: .png (982x726, 427.8K)

Because infinity exists, infinite perfect form, which is why anything makes sense at all and isn't incomprehensible madness

Welcome to the suck user, embrace it. After you're done feigning ignorance of the purpose of human existence maybe you can help the rest of us build something.

Attached: LSD.webm (480x854, 885.42K)

To fuck and spread your genes same as every other species

Bullshit. Evolution theory is a jew made lie!

Attached: 1653236087678m.jpg (1024x824, 115.45K)

Kind of false.
Evolution theory can be proven with niggers and jews. Doesn't seem to apply to anything else, though. The bone structures just don't line up with any chain like theirs do.

You are a means for the universe to look at itself. You have the duty and privilege of experiencing this world around us. Figure out the Truth, and stand up for it against deceivers. You are also the product of a lineage, a family, a civilisation. Millions struggled to give you what you now have. You owe it to them to maintain and improve what you were handed.

Attached: 1539804518342.jpg (604x829, 195.26K)

The African strategy?

You’re right, women don’t want to settle down. The dating game is fucked. Back when I was getting pussy the thing was lowkey and she’d come over and fuck. Now, these bitches want to fuck you over.

I am probably older than you, and already married with kids. In "my day" it was perhaps starting to get bad, though it seems still to not be quite so bad in Western Europe as it has become in the USA. You will have to figure this out for yourself, but there are still probably some pockets of decency left. It is up to you to find them. Otherwise, go work abroad for a few years, see what happens.

Attached: 1558475204287.jpg (1700x1712, 1.33M)