Why do British people larp like and pretend certain places in England are like Chicago?

Why do British people larp like and pretend certain places in England are like Chicago?

An American Ghetto makes Tottenham look like paradise.

Attached: images - 2022-05-25T171104.443.jpg (549x341, 42.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=czLQoG01PFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers want to be oppressed so they larp extra hard

Bong nigs just want to copy American nigs, even our nigs are copied and envied kek

Tottenham was a paradise before brits let a hoard of niggers and muslims in and it became a ghetto, anywhere where subhumans breed - they turn once great cities into criminal infested shitholes

lol its true.

Proof?

((((someone))))) thought it would be a good idea to propagate nigger culture across western civilisation

m.youtube.com/watch?v=czLQoG01PFs

>Tottenham look like paradise.

kek, a kosher paradise. Probably not the best comparison. You don't know Laaaaandan mate. More like Lewisham / Deptford try to be like Chicongo.

Attached: amstrad.jpg (243x161, 7.6K)

I don't understand anything you just said.

>Tottenham was a paradise
>was

WTF...I'd live in Walthamstow or yid territory (little Russia) it's nice there.

bcos u don't know laaaandan mate innit.

Ahem

Attached: 0A5A71BB-C85A-4423-AF3B-3BA55C501C75.jpg (1242x1867, 362.94K)

It's true. Our Injuns even idolize your niggers, even though they live up north in small cold Injun towns.
They see pro-nigger as anti-White, so they embrace it.

Their outfits are worth more than you make a in whole month white jealous trash. These niggas rock brands like: Gucci, LV, Canada Goose, Stone Island, off white brands you white trash /pol haters would never afford.

Still haven't proved the crime rate coincides with ethnic population increase.

Do they live with their mums though?

South-east english culture mandates a sort of crestfallen self-flagellation for whatever reason. They all despise themselves and anything that reminds them of themselves.

WASTED

Oh god, look at this shithole....the resplendent scenery, the boats on the bank, the leafy foilage, the gentle breeze and warm summers. Tottenham is just like Chicongo.

hilarious you mong.

Attached: tottenhamMarshes.jpg (1343x726, 136.26K)

You've just proven you've never been to europe

You do realise Compton is a nice looking place near the beach and fill of calm trees?

Unsure the point you are trying to make.

And I think you have got distracted.

Subtle.

You're just proving you're not a critical thinker that likes to see evidence.

I'm not saying he isn't right.

I'm just saying statements like that need evidence.

Only smooth brains get angry at evidence.

Culture is a reflection of race i.e niggers gonna nig. You can give them millions and they'll still rape and murder like Tyson and OJ.

If you've ever walked down a street ina muslim area of europe you need no evidence. and only redditors cry out for evidence or proof over common knowledge shit. oh yeah almost forgot, nice spacing, go back

Is that the tea and crumpets gang?

>If you've ever walked down a street ina muslim area of europe
checked

American just casually lumps the entirety of Europe into the same area. You know there's entire muslim countries in Europe right?

Kosovo
Albania
Bosnia
Macedonia

You know how your younger siblings would try and copy you without understanding what they copy? Same shit

They literally don't even recognize the degen globohomo propaganda they are emulating

these arent eben blacks. just buck broken nigletts