Average Texan class in 2022

>Average Texan class in 2022

Attached: 1653462640002.jpg (680x680, 117.65K)

i swear we have more white passing people than america

They're trying to turn texas into mexico.
Yeah probably

>only 4 are passable cunny
Sad

Attached: 20220525_092542.jpg (680x680, 158.7K)

I wouldn’t doubt it

Looks like an average german class huh? Isn't globalism wonderful?

Kek, true

Isn't part of Texas in Mexico?

ftfy

Attached: mutts_law.jpg (1024x1024, 292.69K)

Seek help

They've never been white.

Attached: robb.png (1131x381, 163.96K)

I call dibs on the softball spic.

you fucking retard cunts think you're still white even after you pick and choose which dead kids you're allowed to be sad about, you can't be white i absolutely refuse it i have never seen more nigger behaviour in my life. this board is singlehandedly making me hate my own people you're doing the work of a million libtards

Attached: stickpepeblanketsoulless.jpg (600x600, 42.87K)

America isnt a white country anymore. Any cartoons you see depicting america as white is just a cope. The census says 56%, but in reality it is about 1/3rd if you count all the illegals that will never leave

Mutts law

>beaner is mad at border patrol
>shoots a bunch of other dreamers
what was his end game?

Subtly kek

Thats because we have stopped in your port and banged out your women for generations.

America has been around longer than 34 years you dumb spic.

Attached: 03176271-F056-4887-8F27-2509FC168664.jpg (600x437, 87.05K)

> which dead kids you're allowed to be sad about,
We also choose which dead kids we would fuck.

White America is over.

honestly looks just like any texan elementary school class did in the '90s

Shut up self hating fag go kill youself

You don't really pick and choose, it's just hard to be sad about people who are a different race than you are. That's a fact.

it's real, the great replacement is real. jewish lawyers, orgs, jewish media are the ones doing it

Attached: jew soros2.jpg (993x934, 142.78K)

Shameless squarehead

>#6
CUNNYYYY

>America
>White

Attached: 162823540112.jpg (385x390, 29.96K)

do i just have a brain defect then? i absolutely do feel bad for these kids they're what 12? and i am suppose to be like 'oh they're a shitskin so they deserved it' ? there's no way regular people think that way i can't believe it nobody in my family would be like that it makes my skin crawl. it's ok to not feel as bad if you can't help it but then these degenerate lunatics go a step farther and say they enjoy their deaths. same observations during the ukraine shit too they LOVE the corpse images

Hey Elsa, you forgot your trip.

Those are cute kids. Girls like that would have treated the one vanilla boy in their class with respect and worshiped his pink dick if they had lived a couple more years. You would probably get more respect from them than whoever the fuck bullied your kraut ass in school.

This poster should be tracker down
This is the exact thing a future mass shooting schizo would say

No you're ok

Children don’t stay children. In just a few years they’d start breeding like rats and draining social services at an impressive speed.

Well I'm sure most of them don't look so cute anymore.

Maybe we are lucky and someone leaks some morgue pics.

>but then these degenerate lunatics go a step farther and say they enjoy their deaths.
The children didn't deserve it at all, no child does. I just don't care about them. The people who say they enjoy their deaths are probably just trying to be edgy.

Not even, only the pale one can appear white at first glance but even she is like 1/4 bean.

i dont know what that means but im sorry for being mad i want to believe people are better maybe even outside of Any Forums humans are this degenerate i don't know anymore, im not gonna stop posting but this hit me so hard today

or they could be nice people...

Are you the next mass shooter?

And Uvalde has always been a Hispanic-majority.

I don't and you shouldn't care about dead spics in Texas.

Attached: uvalde.png (408x410, 34.25K)

To be fair this town is on the border

Rare photo of the shooter leaked

Attached: 6cc.jpg (740x1080, 288.47K)

>they are just kids
>sure they are nonwhite kids in a white country, thus accelerating white replacement, but hey, they are only 12

Yes, shooting kids is awful, But can you not see the bigger picture?

Will you post your tits now?

pic related, it was always a spic school you retard
america was 85% white in 1988

>Average Texan class in 2022
Was the Average Texan class in 2022.

Attached: 348B08A7-FA04-4BDA-A33C-B4524C9416B4.jpg (474x291, 31.04K)

fuck off faggot stop making canada look even worse

You're in Canada. You don't live around spics. They are no more intelligent than niggers.

Attached: caaspp scores.jpg (504x687, 65.87K)

Dios Mio!

They’d better have brown chocolate nipples and caramel skin.

no wonder the loli was so smug
she was the most beautiful thing in that sea of shit