Gun control worked in Australia

It will work in America too.

Simple as

Attached: 34D5104A-310D-421C-ADAF-39D05E9178E4.jpg (640x480, 73.43K)

*explodes your head*
heh, nothin' personal bruce.

Coming soon, gunfag.

People are sick of dead kids.

Attached: BDFD9841-0020-4BAF-9D27-2F24250A392E.jpg (480x639, 74K)

damn right it's coming soon, what time can I expect you at my door?

Was gonna post the video of the little girl being dragged away by her feet while her father gets arrested for trying to protect her from forcible vaccination but oops it has been removed from everywhere.
Imagine starting and ending as a penal colony. 10/10 comedy, 2/10 masculinity.

Attached: its-always-sunnys-rob-mcelhenney-will-direct-the-minecraft-movie1.jpg (578x416, 57.82K)

great job bumping the almost expired spam thread to the front page you fucking mongoloid.

Simple as what?

All those guns yet you are still being replaced by niggers and Israel owns and controls your entire government.

>muh free dumb
Freedom to have your kids shot at while they’re at school. Yer. So free. Also the freedom to give more money and power to the gun lobby and gun manufacturers you stupid fucking inbred hillbilly.

>be australian
>descendant of convicts and submissive plebs
>telling an american
>descendant of conquistadors, pioneers and conquerors what to do
Oh silly desert island faggot, you'll do what the Chinese tell you to do and nothing more. Enjoy your covid gulags serf, let the citizenry work things out amongst themselves.

>t. Traitor roaches

Attached: Screenshot_20220414-010035_Gallery.jpg (1079x1094, 544.89K)

Based

Damn they fucked this nigga up :(

Attached: IMG_20220525_093533.jpg (650x817, 163.84K)

>It will work in America too.
>Simple as

Attached: guns.png (2368x1112, 1.1M)

Blacks' population rates are in freefall, hispanics replacement rates are also below expecations. America will stay majority white despite shills' best efforts to say otherwise.

Based conquistador coming in with facts. I tip my sombrero to you sir.

it did? what are the home invasion trends? what are the mob violence trends there? How often are the frail, weak, and disabled getting assaulted compared to 30 years ago? Better start learning mandarin faggots.

Why did the numbers stop rapidly decreasing AFTER the ban occurred ?
That seem like a big flaw in the anti gun argument...

Gun violence started dropping consistently in Australia in 1969, long before the buyback and no criminologist has ever been able to link australian gun reform to a reduction in homicide at all, which is why the points that they use are always things like homicide with a firearm or suicide with a firearm

they just got replaced with stabbings

We banned all high calibre semi autos and now we have more shootings than ever

Attached: 1652088296345.jpg (567x453, 35.64K)

We all saw how that helped them during the last 2 years