State of the Board

We need to talk about something objectively. I know my thread will be ignored by fuck it worth a shot.
We need to instate a rule on the board that states that any thread that only has 1 post by the OP after a certain period of time, say 3-4 minutes, should be deleted.
This will prevent spambots and pointless threads from dragging on with no real discussion taking place. Anyone who disagrees with this is either a shill or a yid fight me.
Yes this is political as it prevents subterfuge, and an innate political scheme of information control bite me.

Attached: image_2022-05-25_031612539.png (736x920, 947.46K)

Bro, we can't do shit with mods and jannies like that. It's over.

Also Bumping myself out of certainty, I'm shadow-banned.

What do you mean cant do shit? AS in never implement this rule we need. Or are you bitching you'll have to engage in your treads you create?

Not a good idea. The board is already swamped with zero effort instant nonsense one-line threads. They went with that sort of theead because it's easy to spam. Your proposal guarantees total censorship of good content.

I really don't think you can get shadow banned here. Fuck niggers fuck kikes fuck jannies

Based tho op will just post two posts and fuck off.

Are you sure? I googled it once but didn’t find anything conclusive

Attached: 113FAE18-0E75-45BB-90C2-0EE1AF564D9F.jpg (750x765, 41.71K)

Jannies can't even clean up BBC threads, tranny threads, and Canadian 1pbtid spammers. You expect them to prune threads like that without giving them a raise?

>We need to instate a rule on the board that states that any thread that only has 1 post by the OP after a certain period of time, say 3-4 minutes, should be deleted.
I agree. I also think Any Forums OPs need a minimum character count as well. The bullshit needs to stop.

Attached: 1649200533239.jpg (750x727, 123.26K)

Can't bump yourself on first bump. Only replying to someone once bumps it second reply doesn't from op

More like a you can't create another thread with in a certain amount of time unless your last thread has over X amount of replies and answers back

>The board is already swamped with zero effort instant nonsense one-line threads. They went with that sort of theead because it's easy to spam.
Which is why a built-in minimum character count to start threads needs to be actually considered. The other Any Forumss have this, why doesn't Any Forums's?
>Your proposal guarantees total censorship of good content.
If people cared about the proliferation of information and the quality of content, they would do more than just post once in a hit and run effort.

We need to get rid of meme flags. Why are they on this board at all?

Also This.
I have not seen an legitimate post be made by a meme flag once outside April fools.

The board started with meme flags and then added geolocation. Anyone with half a brain can socks proxy up and bypass that of course

>implying they care about (((bots)))
Probably get paid to ignore them, or thats part of the deal that lets the site go on without getting nuked by the government.

So you can filter them

God, I hate amerimutt so much.

Attached: 1646047581448.jpg (1125x871, 105.9K)

THEY WONT LISTEN TO YOU. Any Forums IS A PSYOP MEANT TO DEGRADE US. ALL INTERACTIONS ARE FALSE AND BOTS PATROL THE WEBSITE. THEYRE HIRED BY INTERPOL AND THE CIA TO CONDEMN US BECAUSE THEY ARE INFLUENCED BY SATAN HIMSELF.

Attached: i feel it in my skin.png (240x240, 81.8K)

reply to my post without memeflag.

This, let them on /bant/ and Any Forums but not here

What did you expect, everyone who knows stopped coming here and spend all their time on doing right things.
On other hands, we, who knows but won’t do shit. Coping with this fact but have enough comfort to stay here.
Shills glows bots and newfags are not included for obvious reasons

>and spend all their time on doing right things.
I mean in your case yes you have a war to literally fight. But the flow of information is important, and if even one normie sees some shit on here and that changes their mind, that is a huge victory over them.

Agreed, also generals should be outright banned

The board is controlled. Bots and shills flood it. You have only 2 options
>Start spamming yourself
>Don’t do shit and wait for results