Russia demands NATO 'speak to us more politely!'

'Speak to us more politely': Russia warns enemies it will soon have 50 new nuclear weapons

"I suggest that aggressors speak to us more politely,” Rogozin said, per the New York Post. “When equipped with a nuclear warhead, such a crater at an enemy target would be … very … very large and very deep and radioactive."

“And not just one, but exactly as many as the most powerful nuclear missile in the world will deliver to the territory of a hateful enemy," he said.

washingtonexaminer.com/news/speak-to-us-more-politely-russia-warns-enemies-it-will-soon-have-50-new-nuclear-weapons

Attached: _123340156_p0bqfn8f.jpg (1024x575, 52.05K)

>ravages a neighbouring country
>calls others 'the agressors'

bump

In other news: Nothing will ever happen
Captcha: 2NASA

>t. eternal butthurt belt

>muh nukes

Every single time.

Attached: 1651302921536.jpg (500x481, 60.78K)

>Denied entry into NATO
>Tells NATO to stop moving East
>Arm it's brother nation Ukraine with weapons
>Train that neighbor for war against Russia
>Ukraine says it will get nukes and take back Crimea
>Russia invades Ukraine
>W....W.....W....WWHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ARE YOU DOOING EVIL POOTLER!!!! GENOCIDAL HITLER NAZI EVIL BABY KILLER RAPIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 18748348348.jpg (600x759, 216.71K)

Has any country ever sounded more pathetic?

Fucking do it already faggot. You've been warning "agressor" nations for months threatening your gay little nukes. FUCKING DO IT FAGGOT! Nobody believes you so why don't you prove us wrong. Nuke Stockholm nigger

Attached: 1650316700664.png (640x643, 563.61K)

kek soon your nation will be the landlocked city state of Kiev. Russia and Poland will rip your shithole of a country apart. You're the poorest nation in Europe you realize that right? Jews have looted your country and kept your people in poverty and you actvely want to fight for them to stop Russians from building your nation back up. You're fucking pathetic now get back in your trench and wait for the thermobaric bomb that was fired from 500 miles away by a "vatnigger."

Attached: 1479789497966.jpg (932x1024, 98.66K)

>50 new sarmat ICBM's being activated this year, 10-15 warheads each, 500+ brand new nuclear warheads

fixed that for you nato faggot.

Attached: 1653194014089.jpg (767x512, 138.02K)

>80% of Russian homes don't have an indoor toilet
and how is your butt in the winter, Ivanon?

How are they the aggressors in their own territory?

i also want the nukes very bad.
i very much want paris to be bombed.
it would be so clean after that, I probably would go

Attached: soonitwillallbeclean.jpg (700x700, 58.54K)

Ukraine gave up nuclear arms in exchange for security guarantees from US and Russia. And if Russia invaded - guess we have to get nukes for protection.
I can only thank Biden that he doesn’t ask Americans like you when he signs a land lease

Becoming a strong Russian ally would have been the best move Ukraine could have made but instead you chose to listened to the great Satan and now you're an invaded broken country.

i cant wait for your shithole to become a full russian shithole again

You’re two month late, mutt
Russians got their teeth kicked in and retreat on 3 of 4 directions

>80% of Russian homes don't have an indoor
why not 99%, slovakopidor?

>Soon (tm).
If you want to flex on your "nukes", than use them, you fucking midget.

You don’t understand one single thing about being a russian ally.
You’re becoming russian slave and puppet state, there’s no allies to them.
USSR was so called Union, but you couldn’t make your own decisions as a member of this union.
Wake the fuck up

You may laugh, but in this case Monkey knows what he is doing, he knows that Western countries are cowardly and would rather in panic give up all territories than say that West can also destroy Russia, so it is better for the Kremlin to shut up and not raise this issue so lightly.

French at its best.
I bet Macron called putin to gave up even before full scale war in Europe begun