Mass media schizo hour

Do you guys think that modern mass media (movies, Vidya, all that dumb shit), aka the conglomeration of recycled assets owned by media companies subsidiary to the world's largest and most influential institutions and governments is deliberately demoralizing, soulless psychopathy, or is it merely the manifestation of humanity's constant struggles with basic economics (Krugman). Leave a reply, haha "kek" as the "oldfags" say. SEE Y'ALL IN YOUR DREAMS!!! HYUH HYUH!

Attached: 1650516870924.webm (384x480, 1.05M)

the human spirit is dead and so is its art except here post ironic art satirizes the satire of society

Anyways, who cares what happens to the liars and crooks. Let them run their games on the normies beyond reproach. We must focus on surviving a global dictatorship by devoting ourselves to the basic long term investments, growing food, owning property, building skills, having children, and strengthening or building a community.

Path of least resistance for 99.999% of content.
These are your reality shows where some whores fight over a chad or the scary movie about the wine aunt being haunted by the ghost babies in her womb tomb.
That being said, other things are obviously unpopular but keep getting spammed by the powers that be. Hollywood bio flicks, holocaust atrocity propaganda, and movies about journalists sticking it to the evil white man in charge. These are meant to preprogram your mind for stimuli you haven't experienced yet.
You watch the empowering female lawyer show; it's less weird when some lesbian starts working your HR department so you don't raise the alarm and next thing you know you're doing trans situational awareness training because someone made Grace the intern, formerly Greg, cry.

But the question is, was the human spirit murdered? If so, by whom? Maybe the people responsible could be clarified. Their social entrapments avoided.

the human spirit was murdered, yes

It's a mad world. I wouldn't fit in anywhere else. :^)

where do you think the great architecture came from and why do you think we are rife with incompetence despite "technological superiority"?

I had believed it came with basic intelligence. I believe the average person is about as dumb as an ape, and the politicians are dumber than snails, barely grasping their environment before reacting according to some moronic urge to protect their political identity. Thus, it would appear to follow that their overall management of their lives and technology would degrade. Who says the fluoride absolutely isn't dumbing us down? Or some other chemical? Or even television, and surely you can't tell me that spirited men have ingested worse and endured more torturous to the soul than television, though we would likely agree that advertisements have dropped to a new low.

Captcha:
VDW4W
Venereal Disease, Word 4 Word

you didnt answer where it came from just that it could degrade.

Only by some pervasive effect upon consciousness, on a chemical level, could my brain invent a string of thought as stupid as the last line. It's self evident! Or maybe I'm just projecting my stupidity on the world?

>Any Forums Z-iggers after some chechens loot, rape and kill Ukrainian civilians

stop being so self effacing just elaborate

So does the human spirit = intelligence or wisdom?

the human spirit is the will to survive despite impossible odds

Anionically though. Negatively charged particles.

Elaborate on what? I was making a joke about the captcha caption shit. 7meta19u

and yes, I believe in the power of the human spirit. I also believe in the power of Christ

we've already moved on from that

Well, that idea fits in with "Good times create weak men". The strong men who forged the good times were faced with steep odds against them. The early American settlers trying to cut in on a continent inhabited by hostile savage tribes. So is it our comfort that is in excess? Only way I could fit easy credit in is if it enables "purchased comforts" beyond the budgets of those deserving of such comforts. I think I have embraced the odds well enough thankfully. I'm quite optimistic for the future of my family in this shitty species.

Who is the Christ, or what is it?

>We must focus on surviving a global dictatorship by devoting ourselves to the basic long term investments, growing food, owning property, building skills, having children, and strengthening or building a community.
Except you do so in competition with the people who never had to end up here to realize that. Let alone the dynasties that have been solely focused on these acts stretching far back into a history they control.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-09 at 3.05.12 PM.png (1418x189, 96.78K)