Neanderthals were vegan

>dental plaque in neanderthals shows that hunter-gatherers were mostly gatherers
>blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/human-ancestors-were-nearly-all-vegetarians/
What are the political ramifications?

Attached: 1080-Michael-Ian_-002-450x450.jpg (450x450, 33.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurekalert.org/news-releases/667491
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5466936/
pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.0903821106#:~:text=The isotopic evidence indicates that,dietary protein from large herbivores.
npr.org/sections/thesalt/2017/03/08/519048010/some-neanderthals-were-vegetarian-and-they-likely-kissed-our-human-ancestors?t=1653464469337
youtube.com/watch?v=KPD1oIKnnjs
historyofyesterday.com/debunking-the-myth-of-gladiator-vegetarian-diet-8de7813d4625
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bruh 100,000 year old dental plaque
That shit's completely made up, isn't it?
Covid proved to scientists that they can just lie to people's faces and still be believed so they can basically do whatever they want now.

No wonder they went extinct

There isn't any science in this article. Just a coping midwit. There weren't sufficient plant calories in existence in northern latitudes until the agricultural age. Even if people wanted to be vegetarians it would not have been possible. These activists really can't come to terms with that reality.

He goes on a long rant about the digestive system, which is just more cope. Everything about our digestive system is a shift away from the omnivorous digestion of primates and towards carnivory.

fuck off you cant feed a tribe of people before farming was invented

Attached: veganscam.jpg (900x496, 49.61K)

eurekalert.org/news-releases/667491
Cope and seethe. (also enjoy shorter life-span and bad health)

literally everyone in school has been taught that they were carnivorous and this was the reason why they went extinct coupled with the interbreeding, stfu retard

Attached: 1597311728379.png (415x434, 39.81K)

>irrational
>factually incorrect
>verbally abusive
have sex incel

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5466936/
Don't you want to be heart-attack proof, white man? The leading killer of your people can be prevented and reversed?

pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.0903821106#:~:text=The isotopic evidence indicates that,dietary protein from large herbivores.
>The isotopic evidence indicates that in all cases Neanderthals were top-level carnivores and obtained all, or most, of their dietary protein from large herbivores
YOU NEED TO GO BACK

Fake and gay. Besides, we're not neanderthals now, are we?
I'm gonna eat a massive steak today, and wash it down with blood, just to spite you faggots.

>isotopic evidence
Isotopic evidence is inferior to dental plaque in infinite ways. One of which is that vegetable's isotope can not survive tens of thousands of years unlike protein's isotopes.
Dental plaque on the other hand can and shows that they ate 100grams of fiber per day.
Cope and seethe.

You are not spiting me, bro. I don't care about you ruining your health.

>be vegan
>go extinct

Lol.

Attached: kekking jogger.jpg (897x488, 30.89K)

>no vitamin A in plants

What retard made that image?

Attached: 1637079379127.jpg (623x623, 37.62K)

So they were too stupid to figure out how to hunt and fish?

>literally everyone in school has been taught
Do you understand that school books are not the newest data and well-updated? They can be outdated or even incorrect, just no one bothered to check something.

Someone who hoped to turn you into their goy, to fight their psychic battles for them

No, it's just that they didn't have to, because eating plants is easier.

Oh yeah? I guess it doesn't bother you that I hunt either? That I every year kill about 10-15 animals, and feast on their flesh?

>yeah biology university courses are fake and gay
>t. alcoholic mongol farmer
just stop ok

who gives a shit what the edomites were?
if they ain't dead, i'm not interested

Vegan (ve-gan) is old sanskrit for "bad thrower" so no surprise there.

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2017/03/08/519048010/some-neanderthals-were-vegetarian-and-they-likely-kissed-our-human-ancestors?t=1653464469337
>"Not everything that you eat has an equal chance of getting incorporated into the calculus," he says. "And not everything has a chance of being preserved long term."
>The El Sidrón cave also contained grisly evidence of cannibalism.
just kys already

also
more lies
it is know they were cannibalistic degeneraters
and now all of a sudden wE wErE vEgAn TrUsT uS gOy
fuck off with your shit

>university
Oh, school now turned into a uni? What's next, you would claim you have a PhD in anthropology?

thats a good explanation why they were retarded and got wiped out by us

Attached: yummy.jpg (660x440, 240.61K)

Nope, keep doing you

Hey, lads, want to find out what eating animal corpses, cow secretions and chicken periods does to your health?
Watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=KPD1oIKnnjs

(((experts found)))

Still Don't care.
Still eating meat.
Still not my problem.

now I'm just sorry that you had to abandon your education for the fields to believe that basic education doesn't involve university, sad.

Is that why the gladiators, who had to fight for their life, were fed a vegetarian diet, even though they had the options to any diet?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-25 110120.png (697x253, 105.65K)

literally the most braindead bullshit I've ever read
gathering enough starches and fruits to keep an adult well-fed only takes a couple of hours, and there's an abundance of tender young leaves everywhere for the remaining nutrients
imagine posting that retarded sv3rige propaganda "15 nootrients" which has zero basis in reality (I've refuted them all thoroughly over and over again)
beyond delusional

>i'll believe any lie they throw before my feet

carnist retards keep trying to claim that many humans can't convert enough provitamin A carotenoids into retinol/retinal, despite the fact that this claim has zero basis in reality, all humans can convert more than enough

>Still eating meat.
No straight man would ever say this

>everything I don't agree with is a lie

not my problem that you go through all that retardation just to poison yourself

thats why they are dead dumb dumb. see any around?

Attached: 1648405511332.png (754x734, 44.52K)

>have sex incel

Attached: 1652479313521.jpg (911x1024, 74.76K)

>gatherers wiped out by early european farmers
>every scientist ever knows that neanderthals have been >bred< out of existence, not killed
>farmers win
>omg MEAT BRO!

>Neanderthals were vegan
Explains why they went extinct.

Sorry, that's been debunked sweaty... ;^)
historyofyesterday.com/debunking-the-myth-of-gladiator-vegetarian-diet-8de7813d4625

Buried fighters on a Vegan DIET sounds promising.

>everything an edomite wrote is a lie
ftfy

nice try
they aren't
they are those who call themselves jews but are not
but you should know, you're one of them

>slaves that where so disposable that their owners used for human cook fighting ate the same food as other slaves
Woah

Did you even read your article written by Prateek Dasgupta?
Let me quote "Let’s take a closer look at the facts and discover why gladiators ate more grains compared to meat."
You are too lazy to read and study, which is exactly why you still don't know the health consequences of eating animal corpses and cow secretions.