Germany is collapsing!! I have not tasted butter in so long

Even the cheapest store brand butter is now at 3,19 € / 250g.
All food prices have risen significantly over the last 6 months and the press refuses to report on them. On the few times they do, they give no explanation or analysis, they just say "supply chain issues".
The graphic in picrel provided by the South German Butter and Cheese Exchange shows the development of the wholesale price of butter over the last 4 years.
The price has been stable through 2019, 2020, and most of 2021. Then it suddenly jumped 1,50€ in October 2021, and 1€ another time in March 2022.
Does anyone have sufficient knowledge of the dairy branch to offer an explanation to this?

Attached: butter.jpg (2033x1451, 259.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

destatis.de/DE/Presse/Pressekonferenzen/2019/HGG_VPI/Waegungsschema_VPI.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good.

It's that time of the night again, another "x is collapsing" thread. Yawn

This time it is for real.
You have no idea how bad things are.

yeah, I find it kind of hilarious they are trying to claim 6% inflation when food prices basically doubled. they really expect me to go to work for half of my old wage?

Looks like the price of butter will .... sour-krauts.

har har, you can't be indian, that's american humor

Good morning Sir!
It was not very funny, but commendable effort.

I'm sure you know the expression "guns or butter".

Attached: Russia-Ukraine_war_latest__Russians_trying_to_destroy_Donbas__says_Zelenskiy__as_fighting_intensifies_–_live.jpg (2702x1192, 369.13K)

Just buy the bug based butter that's 1/2 the price.

You may be able to make your own butter if you can get ahold of whole milk or cream, there are instructions on youtube with blenders I think. I'd buy you some, but I have no idea how to buy butter in another country and get it to you.

The way inflation is measured is easy to manipulate. Just have a look at the Warenkorb and the over 650 things in it which they use to calculate it.
destatis.de/DE/Presse/Pressekonferenzen/2019/HGG_VPI/Waegungsschema_VPI.html
I'm no economic fag but I would bet my left had that they trick around to keep th number as low as possible. We've a far higher inflation than officials tell us. The world burns user and our fall will be the furthest.

I'm worried about when this food inflation finally reaches here... still paying the same for foods as last year, for now.

>supply chain issues

Attached: 33427482116178.png (790x1200, 1.54M)

pajeetbro, how are food prices in india?

just buy the sneed oils goy

It's called by Joe Biden and Democrat spending.
>Germany
Um... ugh....

Thank you user.
But no need to bother yourself with my problems.
Have a good day!

Make some butter from milk.

>Does anyone have sufficient knowledge of the dairy branch to offer an explanation to this?
It's Russia's fault

That's why I have a Year's worth of canned food saved up.

Butter is actually still too cheap. Its price is artficially depressed by agro-subsidies, so you're already paying a higher price than listed. And it doesn't even matter, because monthly expenditures for butter are only a tiny fraction of all food expenses. Even if it were 20€/kg I still wouldn't care.