Any Forums IS A PRODUCT OF MKULTRA

Daily reminder that the cia used what they have learned in the mkultra experiments to design a website where they are able to directly influence your brain through special frequencies and imagery

Attached: 5571D420-2313-4682-B386-EC8F04552EB1.jpg (446x493, 12.65K)

Attached: 1646133582103.jpg (249x249, 7.41K)

>another ayy with a crown
what did he mean by this?

You can notice this with the tranime spam and the fierce defense when it's brought up.

So?

Any Forums is the product of a tutu wearing fag that wasn't allowed to discuss anime on SA.

oh no, not like television or netflix or tik tok does that right? but here we can say what we want and drop red pills, can you do that on those other platforms and brainwashing devices? nope.

Attached: 1627407472462.png (1717x448, 88.31K)

At least it's comfier. Wet work is a chore sometimes.

Attached: 1617058169637.png (541x506, 46.46K)

>when the acid starts kicking in

>TFW they won't activate you
I'm ready bros

Attached: Pls stop. BANG.gif (440x248, 729.34K)

Hows the weather is Russia?

Attached: 16723678923754.jpg (1345x475, 306.8K)

partially correct, in an anonymous situation, where censorship is weak, the truth wins absolutely.

whats true is. Any Forums gets raided, shills try and plant stuff here. most importantly, they try are poach people. and get them onto chat programs to groom them. newfags are ripe for picking, because they havent been inoculated with absolute truth, like us oldfags have. before the cia bought this place.

Ofc the glowie hides behind a meme flag

>mkultra
Tranime website.

true. i am a glowie and they told me to post this in your thread to influence you to racism

Attached: 1485014593557.webm (360x640, 1.59M)

We already caught a few glowie's legit kids on here playing some dangerous games. I'm going to check some discord logs and see what VPN node thier IP came from. Domestic feds will have answering to do.

Almost.. the site is a honeytrap, the servers are in their hands for years now. They just like having a site where all retards type out their overthrow the pew fantasies and indict themselves.
Mkultra just showed them how to influence people thru hypnosis and repetition. How how to use trauma to influence as well... ergo recent shootings..

>implying we don't already know that

Attached: 708197382964.webm (544x652, 143.39K)

MKKKULTRA if you ask me, right fellas?

Attached: Dark_iMAGrent.jpg (1200x1200, 153.46K)

Then how come I don't believe in anything they put out? Their MKULTRA memeshit are the stupid general threads, look at how terrible they are at their job they are only able to influence the midwits. How much of the alphabet agencies are made up of millennials and zoomers as foot soldiers? How much of their managerial section is made up of boomers and gen x? They are incompetent, their current victories from compulsory education in the early 19th century to the post-wwii world we live in comes exclusively from a lack of organized action on our part. They win solely because they are the only ones playing the game. They lose as soon as they face any resistance, it will happen once they finally push so far that the masses fear for their own survival. The jews along with their shabbos are weak both physically and mentally. History takes time but the laws of nature and physics still stand, for every action an equal and opposite reaction.

>Daily reminder that the cia used what they have learned in the mkultra experiments to design a website where they are able to directly influence your brain through special frequencies
>special frequencies.
I definitely sometimes feel like something is tugging at my brain like this

They tell us we're schizo if we consider these possibilities because it's harder to resist if you don't allow yourself to suspect it

Hopefully Putin will release another Intel dump on ABC agencies to gain our favor again.