My thoughts as a Colombian living in Spain

My thoughts as a Colombian living in Spain.

You all could have avoided that. You laugh at us because of our looks. You humiliate as because of our race.

In my 8 years in Spain I've been called words every single day. Spaniards have hundreds of words to insult latin americans. I've been called indian, sudaca, boskimano, spic, panchito, payoponi, tira flechas (arrow thrower), pyramid builder, baby executioner, narco, etc. On a fucking daily basis.

You could have avoided what happened yesterday.

Attached: mayans.png (620x419, 416.06K)

>My thoughts as a Colombian living in Spain.

Get the fuck out of Europe niggar.

Shhhhhhh no one cares

this is from a TV Show

Hi fellow latinx brother

Ok, keep me posted.

Callate tira flecha hijo de puta indio de mierda

>pyramid builder
>insult

Have you entertained the idea of… leaving ?

What happened yesterday?

Johnny Depp looks retarded in that pic.

What happened yesterday? Did something happen in Spain?

Attached: 1633749016250.png (600x468, 133.57K)

dear latino brother. spaniards are disease carrying kikes filthy fucking gay animaks really

dont believe me? look at this monkeypox chart. literal nigger faggots is what spaniards are

- truly yours Mexibro

Attached: C678B42A-A520-46D6-A6BC-A1139E63F4E0.jpg (1125x1156, 300.51K)

This.
Fucking vaguebooking.

get blacked britcuck

shut the fuck up you indian, sudaca, boskimano, spic, panchito, payoponi, tira flechas (arrow thrower), pyramid builder, baby executioner, narco piece of shit.

Attached: 1598767498083.jpg (250x245, 5.6K)

A transsexual Mexican shot a bunch of kids close to the border in us I think. Still quite hard to tell exactly what happened.

you could have avoided the name calling by going home colonigger

>get blacked britcuck
Get new material, mutt.

>My thoughts as a Colombian living in Spain.
I find it hard to differentiate between Spaniards and sudacas. Always get surprised when someone tells me he/she is from South America. Same with Portuguese and Brazilians - some Brazilians are way "whiter" than the Portuguese

Get out nigger

Like the seconds tick away on the clock god damn Americans ruined America and now you ruin Any Forums, kys.

Attached: 1519868601706.jpg (600x375, 36.06K)

if you didn't behave like a panchito you wouldn't be called one

This feels like a copypasta with a Spanish laquer to it