If she had an abortion then she wouldn't have grandchildren. Why does she want her own grandchildren to die?

If she had an abortion then she wouldn't have grandchildren. Why does she want her own grandchildren to die?

Attached: 1651623476059.jpg (1024x982, 201.69K)

>She would have killed the children she's walking for
Double think is real

Right to choose post birth abortion

Attached: freezed_03.jpg (590x443, 50.08K)

Kek

God bless women, I love them, but they are retarded.

>Why does she want her own grandchildren to die?

Perpetuating human life is a pointless endeavour, the soul does not exist and we will all be lost to time. Having copies of some of your chemicals floating around in another body after your death is no more meaningful than your body being used as dog food.

>woman
>think
you sure about that

Attached: 1641540782156.jpg (1920x1080, 338.83K)

Objectively false. But whatever sour grapes materialistic coping mechanisms keep you from facing the flaring truth of your abject failures.

>Objectively false

You obviously dont know what that word means.

Ghouls

>had an abortion

Attached: 873962695934.png (770x1200, 1.17M)

>If she had an abortion then she wouldn't have grandchildren
An abortion is not a sterilization you fucking retard.

I've reached the point where I can't love them anymore, the retardation has become too much

Reproducing is the only thing that is common between all lifeforms you dipshit.

>I am marching to let my grandchildren know how disappointed I am that I didn't murder their parents.
???

Post tits you disgusting whore.

Just because something happens to exist does not mean it is bestowed with any greater meaning of any kind.

I know you just wanted to post a le funi meme but it literally does not make any sense.

What's it like to be so easily deliberately misinterpret something?

>woman has abortion
>that entire line is now gone
If she had one then those particular grandkids wouldn't exist. She still could have had other children but the line of people from the first set would still be gone. Now post tits you stupid whore.

Very good, you figured out where you were wrong. Now, please, explain to me how being allowed to choose to have an abortion implies actually having an abortion.

>you were wrong
No, I was explaining why you're such a stupid whore. You still haven't posted tits you used up old hag.

I understand thinking is very hard for you, but have you actually tried?

Have you tried posting tits? Maybe then people will listen to you, although your opinion is still worthless you disgusting whore.

I am pointing out where you are objectively wrong, those are not opinions.

Still no tits, have you considered suicide?

Come on, you can do better. You do consider yourself smart right?

No point in discussing anything political with an old whore. Post tits.