Looking at photos of her right now

I messed up. She was the one. I am this close to getting back in touch with her. I love her and I still do. I just want to hear her voice again. It’s been so long.

Attached: EB7ACA43-76EF-4AD0-B470-D4B42C1834A4.png (600x506, 99.17K)

she licked my dick after i put it in her butt

It gets better after the first couple of decades

Don’t do it

Go find a new one, a better one

She will always be in your heart but there’s room for more

Attached: 1E7C05E6-8758-4EB2-9C60-3C242036689F.jpg (620x483, 58.59K)

Same user, don't do it. If it's going to happen she will contact you. Move on and have fun

>She was the one.
This feeling is the result of "coupling", it's a literal pheromone addiction to her pussy juice, and it wears off after about 6 weeks, or if you find another supply - which will actually be more intoxicating than normal because your physiology was meant to impregnate a different bitch every 12 hours.

She's sucking some dudes dick in a parking lot somewhere right now, I guarantee it.

The sad reality is she probably doesn't give a fuck about your existence, I'm in a similar situation myself.

Where can you meet decent women in modern times? I'm not talking about a mythical pretty tradwife virgin, just a normal girl who wants to enjoy life, understands the tv isn't real and isn't addicted to social media.

Weird flex

This.

WHAT ARE THEY SLIDING WHAT ARE THEY SLIDING!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF WTF WHAT'S GOING ON BROS S-A-G-E THESE THREADS IN ALL FIELDS!!!!!!!!!!

Don't do it fren, if she was interested she'd contact you first. As a man your most valuable resource to a woman is your time and attention, so don't devalue it by giving it away when she's not asking for it.

I fw all my exes it’s ez puss I just keep 4-5 ex roster .

Fuck off normalnigger

>. I am this close to getting back in touch with her.
good luck, my ex got her brain washed by globohomo propaganda and became a faggots supporter and a alcoholic lesbian who works at stupid useless jobs

Attached: 1653449846450.jpg (2549x1698, 1.59M)

Maybe you fucked up, maybe you did everything correct. Will you know? No.

Lol it’s over bros, I’m doomed to forever orbit her

That’s what hurts. She will always be in my heart. She will always be my first love and no other woman can take that place. Besides a wife, it doesn’t get more special than that.

This is what my brain tells me and that is what I’ve been trying to do. But the heart says otherwise, of course.

Quite the way with words, user, lol

No, but I know other guys are in love with her. To this day, I still don’t know what she saw in me. I’m a complete idiot. And this idiot still loves her.

This very well may be the harsh truth. I acknowledge that. But I still have a small hope, perhaps delusional, that she still does think about us once in a while.

I’m just some dumb orbiter lol. Not really trying to slide anything.

Talking about Jews, race, etc. is beyond boring. Just focus on rooting out the pride in yourself, serving your family and friends, and being diligent in all things. That might still involve politics, but at the end of the day, politics is a false savior, though it still does hold some significance. I’m an idiot though. I need to not be a hypocrite and take my own advice.

My girl is kinda cringe too, which is why I cut contact from her originally. But I think I was too harsh on her. I miss her, even her cringe lol. She can be saved desu.

Maybe I can know leafbro. Maybe I can.

u have a dream that will kill u. It is a dream that will never come true, even the people who "achieve" this dream live a lie. But many will deny this, only a few ppl (who are certainly not good) see enough of what happens in the dark. Any path is fine user, do what u want, but there is only 1 reality

this is not your personal blog, faggot.

>goes on politics board
>tells people to stop focusing on politics

i miss her too, fren

we didn't realize what we had until they took her away from us

Attached: taytay.jpg (582x281, 34.91K)

Objection - relevance.

WELL thank you OP for bringing up this issue again for me. Let it go friend. Let it go.

If it was going to happen it would have. It failed for good reason let it go.

it didn't work because it ain't there

>messed up
>think she'll accept you back
user depending on what you did it's a lost cause. Learn from your mistakes and find someone else

Lets make a Taco Truck and make Mexicans do Mexican Taco Truck stuffs in it.

>Cool story, Reddit.

Attached: 1633131256728.gif (510x510, 801.53K)