I want russia to win just cus kikemedia

my only reasoning for supporting russia is bc the media makes fake stories every day about how russia is losing (even though theyre not, even with the massive help from USA) and desparately wants to make them look stupid and like theres NO way they could win. Also, the way its being portrayed on social media is beyond cringe. zelenskyy is beyond cringe. He had U2 come and play in ukraine out of sympathy.

Every shitty corporation is against them too. therefore I want to see how the media reacts when russia wins, when western globohomo is proven not to have supreme power.

I want to see every globohomo cuck seethe.

Attached: trumppepe.jpg (720x616, 51.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vshkole.com/8-klass/uchebniki/geografiya/po-maslyak-sl-kapirulina-2016/stranitsa-271
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you want Russia to win - you’re anti white as all americans. Russians already killed 200+ WHITE EUROPEAN kids, more than any sandnigger.
Russian military is half muslim half asian

This thread is fake

>Russians already killed 200+ WHITE EUROPEAN kids

It's good, but it needs more. Children who are taught in school that Ukrainians are the ancestors of the French are not human, but rather niggers

>Russian military is half muslim half asian

Then it's not a pity if they die.

Attached: nottodayglofo.png (322x527, 147.91K)

You sir are :
Based,
Brother,
Comrade
(4 lyf).

Fake countries

>look at my faggot flag

i want russia to kill you faggots because you are annoying little bitches and steal my tax money

Ivan are you high on paint stripper or was watching state tv all night?
What are you talking about

Funny to hear that from exCaliphate

ukrainians arent bad guys either, their lives are literally in danger and i get it.

its just too bad they have to be the ones used as an example for why kike media and globohomo havent won yet.

Kys kike

vshkole.com/8-klass/uchebniki/geografiya/po-maslyak-sl-kapirulina-2016/stranitsa-271

Read this shit niiger

Stop wining, they could give money to Israel instead

>trumpster
>probably a q tard
>is 5th columnist gulagbot
like a clockwork

You see, it's real. Gauls from Galicia

Attached: p271.jpg (800x1197, 220.12K)

You should have read it before posting.
This is article about indoeuropean languages and it clearly states that linguistic similarities are not to be mistaken with ethnicity,

Attached: 1224EDB4-ECCB-462D-A949-EBB90EAF4F4D.jpg (1242x1080, 287.41K)

not a trumper, didnt vote for him (or anyone) either time
Q is a joke

Trump is just a meme to me. Im based enough to see that.
seethe pussyboi

Most likely they give you money because zelenskiy is a jew. Be careful btw, they will make it look like the victory is jewish victory and forget about you fighting and dying for it.

In fact you lack of ability to understand a similar Slavic language is proof that language isn’t tied to ethnicity as it stated in a fucking children book, you must a siberian mutt or some shit

I’m not fighting, let Jewish lapdogs die on both sides

Lol, calling your fighters jewish lapdogs, do they fight for zelenskiy or against invaders? And I wasn't talking about you but about your men who fight.

You were the one who bring up Zelensky in a first place, not me.
Fighting the invasion is one thing, being the Jewish lapdog is another.
Territorial Defence is just people with guns and I respect it.
Warmongering state military is another thing, they are nothing than American proxy fighters

Several proxy wars in the middle east, a dozen political figures assassinated, a few governments overthrown, sending millions of refugees towards europe.
And you're still in G7, NATO n' shit, setting the tone but russia not wanting NATO near their border is somehow worse. Nothing against americans.

>Every shitty corporation is against them too. therefore I want to see how the media reacts when russia wins, when western globohomo is proven not to have supreme power.
>I want to see every globohomo cuck seethe.
This is also part of my motivation. But I also want globohomoists to literally end up dead and that is necessary. Not just humiliated, but dead.

>This thread is fake
>Fake countries
This